Indie Royale bundle #2 out

TGP/BTDT were on sale for $2 on Steam a few months ago.
The other games I've never heard of.

I'm sorry but these companies really need to quit with the frequent "bundles" especially when they're not throwing decent games in there. :rolleyes:

TGP/BTDT were on sale for $2 on Steam a few months ago.
The other games I've never heard of.

I'm sorry but these companies really need to quit with the frequent "bundles" especially when they're not throwing decent games in there. :rolleyes:

The bundles are to help out indie devs. Whether or not you consider the games "good" is subjective. These Dev's put a lot of hard work into their games and have a passion for gaming. They should be supported as they're one of the reasons why gaming on the PC will always be a viable option.

The bundles are to help out indie devs.

Technically they can, but they also can't. If people choose to slant the donation towards only the charities, the developers make nothing.

Whether or not you consider the games "good" is subjective.

True. Having a well known game certainly brings in more sales though.

These Dev's put a lot of hard work into their games and have a passion for gaming. They should be supported as they're one of the reasons why gaming on the PC will always be a viable option.

I do support them. If the bundle has games I'll play and/or like, I put in my donation and get the games. I'm all about supporting the developers. The problem is, the oversaturation of bundle sales is starting to take away from the novelty and is starting to make it look more like a cash grab or a reach for something, anything.

Think woot and woot offs. Remember when those were like the best thing in the world? They didn't have them that often, they had a lot of good stuff go on sale. Now - seems like they have woot offs every other week and the only stuff they sell is crap. :rolleyes: Nobody gives a crap about woot offs anymore.

Back