Indie Gala bundle of Steam games.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
http://www.indiegala.com/
All games are individual Steam Keys.
There is a special so that if you get the bundle within 12 hours of it's launch you get the second tier for $4! Also they are adding in more games and you get those when added. Works similar to Humble Bundle.

For $1 you get:
Interstellar Marines
Cubicity
Rush Bros

For $6 you get all of the above plus:
Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition
PixelJunk Shooter
Beat Boxing Turbo
Sang-Froid Tales of Werewolves

Basically you're going to end up with 3 copies of Interstellar Marines and the Spearhead Edition is $40 on Steam. ;) Legit website. Ordered tons of stuff from them in the past.

i almost bought sang-froid for 3.50 last week..

so ... in!

in also

Still waiting for my account confirmation screen and the damn receipt for my order......

But hey I got the confirmation email for the Newsletter woo for me.

in also

Still waiting for my account confirmation screen and the damn receipt for my order......

But hey I got the confirmation email for the Newsletter woo for me.

likewise, no sort of confirmation yet.

Can you not just use a CC to pay for this?

edit, apparently you can through paypal. blah.

"For the first 12 Hours Pay more than $3.99 instead of $5.99 to unlock these games!"

Sounds great! *click on purchase now*

"System maintenance
The sale will resume in a few minutes."

Fuck YOUUUUU!

*edit*
YAAAAY working again!

Last edited:
Oh darn I got mine immediately when I posted this. You'll created an account and checked the spam folder of your email in case it got sent there? There is a key sender when you login to your account also.

Not in spam, Cagey. I should have created an account, I didn't see that on my phone :/ I wonder if I entered my email wrong but I double checked at checkout and I didn't see any errors.

I guess there's a delay for everyone. Just gotta wait.

4hrs 15 mins now still nothing I'm about to start beating a door down for my money back! This is a joke. Humble and Bundle Stars are instant with codes to your email. This company is looking to be a fraud or at the very least to not having their shit together.

4hrs 15 mins now still nothing I'm about to start beating a door down for my money back! This is a joke. Humble and Bundle Stars are instant with codes to your email. This company is looking to be a fraud or at the very least to not having their shit together.

You can create an account with your email that you used to purchase the item and your codes should be in there. I feel bad that they are having issues sending out codes. It was instant this morning as usual when I ordered from them.

You can create an account with your email that you used to purchase the item and your codes should be in there. I feel bad that they are having issues sending out codes. It was instant this morning as usual when I ordered from them.

I did but still awaiting the confirmation email. lol

Looking at the chat, it seems their mail servers are down (maybe). I would wait a few hours and use the Key Resender, guys.

Never bought from them before but I think they're reputable.

Also, I almost bought that werewolf game when it was recently on sale. Now, decisions...

Officially 10hrs now and nothing....... No verify account email which means I'm unable to do the key resender and no receipt for my payment with keys or anything for my purchase.....

Officially 10hrs now and nothing....... No verify account email which means I'm unable to do the key resender and no receipt for my payment with keys or anything for my purchase.....

I didn't get a verification email but the email resender still acknowledges I bought the bundle. It just send anything :/

It seems like their system might be having an issue with sending out email links to claim your games. To avoid problems, I would suggest doing the following:
1.) Register an account. They only need an email and password.
2.) Click the link in your email to activate it, then click the button on your profile to "claim" it, whatever that means. You'll have to put in your password again in a way that seems like it doubles as password-changing functionality.
3.) Ignore the fact that they haven't sent you another email link to claim your games. Go to your profile page again (go to the main site and then log in at the top) and get your Steam keys.

I still haven't gotten an email link to claim my keys, but I was able to get my keys pretty much immediately by doing things as above.

Last edited:
I don't get shit when I do the key thing other then this:

The Indie Gala
Thank You for purchasing this bundle! yet nothing there.

Finally got the profile email and made a password. Still don't see any keys though.

This is what the email says:

If this is a gift you should see your keys in the link.
If, instead, it is a profile link
just click on the correct "Indiegala" on your profile to see keys and games!

The correct Indiegala on my profile wtf lol

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I set up my account before actually buying the bundle. That might account for the difference in our situations...either that or it's nondeterministic altogether.

Sorry setting up an account didn't work for you, but hopefully I at least gave you some more peace of mind that it's not a deliberate scam. They just don't have their act together yet. There are a lot of people affected judging by this thread though, so it's only a matter of time before it's straightened out.

The "correct Indiegala" though, haha...if that's what it says, it reminds me of some poor Chinese->English translation. Either that or they're being literal and you have to choose, Lady or the Tiger style. :D

Support says I have to claim my profile and that once that is done my codes should show up.

Well profile is already claimed and:

Your Indie Gala Bundles

Your Weekly Bundles

Nothing is listed lol.

Only issue I have now is not being able to activate Cubicity, giving me an invalid product code error.

Just gonna stick with HumbleBundle. This was a horrible abortion, it looks like

Last purchase for me for sure, way too many problems on a first go at that site to want to do anything there again.

I thought I had the same problems but after this morning I hit resend and got the email for my profile. and then I entered the profile to find the keys and indiegala pts. registered my facebook and got another 100pts. what I'm going to do with all the games in my steam library that I don't play?

Glad to see they got their stuff working. I've never had an issue with them before. But I'm glad to see they fixed it!

They added the first additional game to the bundle. Go grab your Steam code. :)

They added the first additional game to the bundle. Go grab your Steam code. :)

Yea sure if the dip shits ever got back to my as to why I never got my codes my account won't resend the codes and the answers as to why I never received a receipt for my order yea I would go get my codes.

Paypal claim was filed a long time ago on these fucks!:mad:

Back