IN WIN LUX (In Win H-Frame 2.0 build)

alexciobanu

Limp Gawd
1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

This one is going to be a little different. I've decided to post a build log for this build however the build has been finished now for a few months. This was done around March this year when I was still in the middle of my move.

I had to get this build done along with another for an event. With the move and rushing to get it finished for the event I didn't have time for a build log.

For those interested to see I will get all the content out for this fairly fast :)

Hope you guys enjoy this one. I have to say the In Win H-Frame 2.0 is a stunning looking case.

SPECS:

Case – In Win H-Frame 2.0
Motherboard – ASUS Maximus VIII Formula
CPU – Intel i7 6700K
Memory – 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4
GPU – 2x NVIDIA GTX 980 Reference Model
SSD – 2x Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSDs
PSU – In Win 1065W PSU

Cables – Icemodz Fully Custom Individually Sleeved Cables

LEDs – Icemodz RGB LED Strips

Radiators – 240mm and 360mm Bitspower Leviathan Slim 360 Radiator
Fans – 6 x NoiseBlocker PL1 fans
Pump – Bitspower DDC Plus
Reservoir – Bitspower DDC TOP Water Tank Integrated Kit 150 with upgraded True Brass end caps
Fittings – Various Bitspower True Brass Fittings
Tubing – Bitspower Crystal Link 12mm acrylic tubing
CPU Block – Bitspower CPU Block Summit EF Ice Black
GPU Block – 2x Bitspower VG-NGTX980 Acrylic Top with Stainless Panel (Clear)
Coolant - Clear - distilled water with a silver kill coil

CQNZdZ2.jpg

CQNZdZ2.jpg

ThXvgGu.jpg

FfnSAQB.jpg

cXpgSVl.jpg

wUQbXh9.jpg

IJj4lvB.jpg

y8hbaGc.jpg

exYKunG.jpg

FEtQVGt.jpg

2khay3W.jpg

XcXYKEe.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

Here's another quick update of lighting features on the case :)

TYxv735.jpg

0sPXJqC.jpg

9OVHgGd.jpg

oZRSQ51.jpg

QjYUXAL.jpg

A4KqD3k.jpg

Both the case lights as well as the PSU light can be turned off individually.

HmFMfb7.jpg

NRq61ZU.jpg

Thanks for checking it out! I apologise for the quality in some of these photos, like I said before this was all done in the middle of my move :)

Cheers,

Alex

1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

The theme for this build which I forgot to mention will be a bit art deco with some gold vinyl.

Here are the side panels :)

PcY5may.jpg

vyiUCOw.jpg

You can see in the background how this was during my move haha :p

TwAN1Je.jpg

This is the back side panel featuring the sponsor logos.

hHZG5xj.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

Here's a quick look at some of the components going in.

Firstly, the ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Formula and the CPU in it is the 6700K.

E8i8beK.jpg

WXlClBh.jpg

BvVkRm2.jpg

quzE2cS.jpg

l2mdouE.jpg

9eqrceM.jpg

GPUs going in are two reference GTX 980s which will of course have waterblocks installed however I've always loved the look of reference cards.

eD5uB6Q.jpg

qYWWIkU.jpg

iJ41kl5.jpg

qvmF20b.jpg

Two 240GB HyperX Savage SSDs

jUsaeRW.jpg

16GB of HyperX Predator DDR4

BwOxh5r.jpg

And lots of Bitspower watercooling gear! When this arrived at the time it was watercooling gear for two builds hehehe. And despite the look of that bottom box, everything was in one piece.

f1Tf6G7.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys and stay tuned for more.

Cheers,

Alex

wow in win really has made some nice stuff. I have one of their crappy cheap cases, regret not buying the open box gold and glass one at microcenter.

Beautiful case! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Thanks mate, it sure is a beautiful case :)

wow in win really has made some nice stuff. I have one of their crappy cheap cases, regret not buying the open box gold and glass one at microcenter.

Yea definitely nice! Ah what case do you have from In Win? I never came across a crappy case from them. I have the 805 as well which is fairly cheap and their new 303 looks amazing at a very decent price :)

1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

Here is the vinyl work I did on the SSDs and HDDs going into this build :)

VqBfPAl.jpg

pjVSh5k.jpg

oqcjiuo.jpg

lvmZzTA.jpg

WVXIhyN.jpg

MUouCa2.jpg

ZrevP0w.jpg

Thanks for checking it out,

Cheers,

Alex

i have the GT1. The big thing for me is the finish leaves a lot to be desired. I could have got a smoother paint job by having my dog rattle can it. That being said, it is absolutely a budget case, and they still squeezed a lot of features into it for the money (top mount external hard drive, 6x120mm fan spots). That 303 looks beautiful for the money, I will have to check it out in person to see how it is. Cant wait to see this build in it's final form.

i have the GT1. The big thing for me is the finish leaves a lot to be desired. I could have got a smoother paint job by having my dog rattle can it. That being said, it is absolutely a budget case, and they still squeezed a lot of features into it for the money (top mount external hard drive, 6x120mm fan spots). That 303 looks beautiful for the money, I will have to check it out in person to see how it is. Cant wait to see this build in it's final form.

Ah damn, I had to look this one up hehe. Must be an older model. But yea most of their newer line-up is currently really good for both the signature style cases as well as the more normal ones such as the 909, 805, 303 and so on :)

1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

I've done a bit of vinyl work on the graphics card waterblocks as well, check it out and the build is nearly done in these pics :)

ri6SjXv.jpg

TILI8bQ.jpg

9PivRa3.jpg

hJGkTSV.jpg

fL8R443.jpg

BNUq0CC.jpg

6M1mztu.jpg

N9GlXdl.jpg

4oGEOUM.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

I have all the cables in here and you can see some of the vinyl work done on the radiators as well as the In Win logo on the fans.

The only mod done to the case and even that has been super simple to do is the front radiator mount which is just done with a large L bracket to hold it up. With the pump/res combo attached to it with a Bitspower X bracket and res holders.

You also get a glimpse at the Bitspower True Brass fittings which will be used throughout the build.

Another thing to note with the cables is that the 24pin didn't actually end up working. Given that the PSU in this case is unique and has it's own form factor to suit the case, meaning that it is much larger. The pin-out must have been very different.

The cables came from Icemodz and it was the first time they did cables for this PSU. Without actually having the PSU there to inspect, it was a bit of guess work involved. The build was then needed for an event so there was no time to order another cable therefore the stock 24pin cable was used throughout the build. It doesn't look bad but not as nice as the custom one.

Anyways, enjoy the pics.

votd5Yf.jpg

SBl9Ik7.jpg

wnyYG9G.jpg

m6x8YTP.jpg

rfgDgjS.jpg

ikMZCYp.jpg

fFFSCjS.jpg

VzFvFKB.jpg

7DXiC5S.jpg

PZofeHF.jpg

dVSKwtr.jpg

odtZN4Y.jpg

poyqooD.jpg

CZDK9tA.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

1yXIto3.jpg

Hi guys,

Here are photos of the finished system. These were taken at a LAN Party back in March of this year where the build was first on display.

Hope you enjoy. I will have more photos up shorty.

NYxQRvl.jpg

2x8XR8X.jpg

8q6rPn8.jpg

Zbagf5t.jpg

wSpw7xz.jpg

beDFwen.jpg

XfhUGEg.jpg

cWNw6Zp.jpg

VMlgbHb.jpg

BjX29oV.jpg

RMyyRNf.jpg

YhHPSBT.jpg