In the market for some new speakers...

vbp6us

Limp Gawd
Hi,

Im in the market for some new speakers as my old MLi's are dying. :(

What are some good speakers that come with a sub in the 30-50 dollar price range? They don't have to be ear bleeding loud but should have some thump in the bass preferably. :)

what are some companies I should stear clear from? What are some well known companies?

Thanks

Originally posted by vbp6us
Hi,

Im in the market for some new speakers as my old MLi's are dying. :(

What are some good speakers that come with a sub in the 30-50 dollar price range? They don't have to be ear bleeding loud but should have some thump in the bass preferably. :)

what are some companies I should stear clear from? What are some well known companies?

Thanks

I think its the easiest to go to a pawn shop and get some boom box with two red/black outputs. Go to best buy and they should have some KLH speakers for 20 bucks. and then go to radioshack and get a red/black==1.1/8 converter (converts the red/black cable to a standard male jack that plugs into yourcomputer) and get a 3 foot red/black cable. This should be just about 50 bucks if you shop right. You should be able to have good bass and good sound overal. Look at my sig 6.1 system that I payed 25 bucks for.

I'm with leukotriene on this one.

If you are looking for a really nice budget system, the Logitech Z640's will do really well. A bit over your budget though.

The other suggestion is pretty good as well. The sub is produces a good amount of bass.

Back