In the market for a new case

I am in the market for a new case and i was hoping i could get some input from some ppl here.

I have currently been looking at the antec 902 and 1200. I dont know too much about lian li cases or anything like that. i will be putting the rig in my sig into it and the only change is that i may be adding another 5850 sometime soon.

The only things i am looking for are:
-good cooling (i run air cooling)
-installation of PSU on bottom of case
-i really want a mid size tower (full size wouldn't be out of the question though)
-mobo size is atx
-good way for cable mangament

i don't really wanna break the bank i was looking at the antec 902 and 1200 and those top out at about 160 one the egg so not much more than that

i have only used lian li cases for years now. they are very well built, look good and have some nice features. but now i am looking at other cases because lian li are usually a little behind the curve when it comes to cooling and hiding cables, etc. so i am looking at this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119194

and this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160

but if i go back to another lian li it will be this one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...mputer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-Lian-Li-_-11112253

lian li also make what is pretty much a steel version of the above case for about $100, the lancool k62.

I kind of wish Lian Li would put some kind of clear coat on their parts to prevent scratching.

Ninja edit: I wish any manufacturer that has anodized parts on their cases would use a clear coat....

I'm currently using the LanCool PC-K62 & it's a very nice case. It's basically the steel version of the Lian Li PC-P50WB, as stated above (with a few minor variations such as power & reset switch placement & internal drive bays).
The cable management is top-notch & it's 100% tool-free (if that matters to you).
I've tried the CM Sniper, but wasn't that impressed.
For $100 + shipping (sometimes Newegg offers free shipping on this), you can't go wrong!

I currently have the Antec 902, and love it. I would buy it again if given the option. I like the outside design, and find it to be more subtle than the haf 932. Cable management is great in my opinion (my buddy came over to look at my build and asked me if my psu was modular because he could see any of the cables). There is plenty of room behind the mobo to store cables. I would say the fan filters are another huge plus for this case, I end up cleaning then once a month, and it makes me happy that I'm not cleaning all that crap out of the inside of my case. I would put this case on the medium noise level, I've definitely heard quieter cases.

If you want to go water cooling, stay away from this case. The only place to put a rad is on the outside, and it takes some major mods.

i ended up buying the 902 earlier this week and absolutely love it. keeps my computer nearly 10-15 C cooler

Back