In The Market For A Gaming Mouse (Which One Should I Get?)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by The Doc, Oct 3, 2005.

Which Mouse Should I Snag?

1. Razer Copperhead

13 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. Logitech G5 Laser

21 vote(s)
    61.8%
  1. The Doc

The Doc [H]ard|Gawd

Well, it's time that I ditch my old white Microsoft 2-button wheel mouse for something that is more aimed toward the gaming crowd. I'm a gamer and I've gotten away with using this old crappy mouse for long enough, but now it's time that I get a new one to see if I can take my game to the next level. I play a lot of Warcraft III and I demand a lot out of my mouse. I was looking at the Razer Copperhead mouse, as well as the Logitech G5 Laser. Which one of these would be a better buy?

2. Wally

Wally 2[H]4U

Meh. if you're fooled by Dodgitech's fake ergonomics encouraging you to grip the mouse like a squirming rabbit then all power to you, but for those of use who like sexeh kit which feels and performs great i say Copperhead

3. Bop

Bop 2[H]4U

I had a Diamondback, have the G5 and I'm getting the Copperhead tomorrow. I liked my regular Diamondback over the G5. I wish I didn't buy the G5 in the first place, I'm predicting based on the Diamondback that the Copperhead will be much better. The deciding factor is basically ergonomics with these mice, go with whatever feels better. For me, the better mouse is the CH.

4. cc2096

cc2096 [H]ard|Gawd

5. ScYcS

ScYcS 2[H]4U

Had a Mx510, then the 518 (mx700 at some point as well) and then a Razer Diamondback. Could never go back to Logitech. My vote goes to Razer Copperhead.

6. John Gault

John Gault Limp Gawd

I think you need to try them for fit as I think this is the most important thing. You know what they say big hands means you have big...um feet well the razors are to small for my hand.

7. DukenukemX

DukenukemX [H]ardness Supreme

Razer Copperhead gets my vote. I have the Diamondback and it's the best mouse I've ever owned.

I've owned a few Logitech mice and I was never happy. For example sometimes my Logitech mouse would jump out of no where. This never happened with my Microsoft mouse or my Razer mouse.

8. jnick

jnick 2[H]4U