In need of a windows 7 pro 64 bit iso.

n64link

n00b
Okay, so this requires some explaining. I have bought 2 retail oem win7 pro disks from newegg, about 2-3 years ago, maybe longer. I can't find either one or the sleeves that have my product keys with them. I have pictures of my sleeves with the product keys on the drive of my pc, which I can't get into. I also have a few grey market oem keys, as well. My main PC, one of the ones with a retail/oem key, has gone hay wire. I'm still trying to diagnose exactly what is wrong but needed to reinstall windows for testing the hardware. No problem at first. I had a picture on my phone as a back up for my key. This key worked with microsoft.com's iso downloader. My phone broke, long story but I don't have those pictures anymore and that hdd's os became corrupted. The grey market oem keys don't work on microsoft's site, due to them being from dells,hps, etc. And my usb stick with win7 is corrupted as well.

I need a normal win7 pro 64bit iso with SP1, if possible. I don't trust any torrent sites anymore, as I have not used them in years and I don't need a cracked, version. I just need a working plain iso that I can use one of my grey market keys on, until I can find my sleeve. I need to get a windows installed on a separate drive, so I can run my recovery tools on my maindrive, I have an image of all of my product keys, somewhere in my image folder. I don't need cracks or anything like that. Does anybody know where I can get a: safe, vanilla, win7 pro 64 bit iso, besides microsoft?

I have a little intel compute stick that I am posting from so I can make the usb iso and get all my drivers, etc.I don't have another working PC I can throw the drive into to recover files. Just a spare, blank HDD. I appreciate any help I can get. If anybody knows a safe torrent, without all the cracks and stuff I can use that. I'm not trying to pirate anything I just want to recover my only possible back up of the keys I payed for.

Windows 7 Ultimate with Service Pack 1 (x86) - DVD (English)

• File Name: en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x86_dvd_u_677460.iso
  • SHA1: 65FCE0F445D9BF7E78E43F17E441E08C63722657

https://the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 7/en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x86_dvd_u_677460.iso

Windows 7 Ultimate with Service Pack 1 (x64) - DVD (English)

• File Name: en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677332.iso
  • SHA1: 36AE90DEFBAD9D9539E649B193AE573B77A71C83

https://the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/Windows 7/en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677332.iso

If you happen to need Home or Pro, you can modify the ISO (using a utility like PowerISO or UltraISO) and remove the ei.cfg file that is in the /sources directory and that will allow you to choose the version you want to install during the early steps of the process. If not, it'll install Ultimate by default but then again if you punch in a valid Product Key it should alter and install that version as the key would define it.

The checksums are a match for those posted on MSDN and TechNet in the past so they are valid - these are untouched "factory fresh" but that of course means if you use them to install Windows 7 you'll be looking at downloading like 3GB of updates and spend an hour or more getting it fully updated which of course means you get the telemetry crap and other BS Microsoft has added to Windows 7 over the years since Windows 10 came out.

There's at least 2 people that sell Windows 7 Product Keys - legit ones - over in the For Sale/Trade subforum here for like $10-15 a key, might be worth looking into at some point if the key(s) you have now are questionable. I would think one of those Intel Compute Sticks had a license already when it was sold but I really don't know much about those at all to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I'll get to checking this out. My grey market keys are from here, actually. They activate fine but they don't give you access to an ISO on microsoft's site, at least not the 4 I've bought from here. I had batch file for the updates before, Hopefully I can recover them. The PC is not hooked up to the internet ATM so I have time to sort the updates out. I very much appreciate it. The compute sticks come with a license for windows 10, I can't use it to download win7. They are neat but if you get one of the older/ cheaper ones (the 2GB version) Windows 10 has to restart daily, just to clear the memory. 2GB is not even close to enough for windows 10.

Back