[Impulse] Medal Of Honor $13.49

I HATED the beta but never tried the actual game. It got very lackluster reviews but for $13 it might be worth a whirl...

Well, I have played the um..."demo" <cough> <cough>...& I enjoyed what I played of the single player. I look forward to playing the rest of the game legitimately.
On a side not...can I use the key for Steam?

I think only the Limited Edition gets you into the beta...not sure if this is the LE

I got this game shortly after it came out for $30. Its single player is pretty short and there isn't anything special about it. It doesn't have the character development or story of the COD: MW games. I don't feel that I got my money's worth for $30, but at $13.50 I would say its a good buy. Its a 6 hour single player campaign that keeps things moving and doesn't get tedious. Overall I would give the single player campaign about a 7/10.

The multiplayer is a little entertaining but takes awhile to get used to. the single player was fun but predictable. More of a us army recruitment video that went wrong.

What the hell is up with Impulse? I purchased this deal over 5 hours ago & have yet to receive the confirmation email with the key to install!? If this is how Stardock does business, I am sticking with Valve/Steam.

IF someone ordered did they get their email yet? im still waiting.

I'm not sure what's going on with the delayed emails but I've used Impulse in the past without any problems.

IF someone ordered did they get their email yet? im still waiting.
Well, I never got a confirmation email, but today I found the game info in the Impulse app.
It wasn't there yesterday. I am downloading it now.
I tried registering the key in Steam, but it would not work.

I just called them. Dl the impulse app and it should be there when you log in.

Do you have to use impulse everytime you play the game? Is it like steam? I dont want to have to deal with another program like steam to play a game. Is it like ea download manager? after you download the game can you just get rid of impulse?

You do not need to have Impulse running to play the game.

Once you download the game you can uninstall it if you want.

Impulse is actually pretty neat. As roadlesstraveled said, you run Impulse to download the game, it installs, and that's all you ever need Impulse for. You can make shortcuts on your desktop and launch the game from that, or whatever it is you like doing. (Or even make a shortcut and lunch from Steam. :p)

Can I uninstall impulse and keep my games?

*edit - sorry, posted this from the first page didn't see it was already answered.

You can also download this with ea download manager once you get the serial from impulse. EADM is way faster, i was averaging 250 kb/s with the impulse manager, and over 750kb/s with EADM

Last edited:
I love bc2 was wondering if this game is like bc2 since they are both made by EA

So is the MP active still? I am sick of bc2 since launch and I am playing black ops now, anyone think i would like it lol

So is the MP active still? I am sick of bc2 since launch and I am playing black ops now, anyone think i would like it lol

ill let you know once i get it installed. it's installing now but it's taking its sweet time.

update: a good 2/3 of the servers are empty

Last edited:
yeesh so mp is freaking dead, would be a waste of money for me then

thanks jjolin

? MP is not dead. There are a lot of full games. You have to update to see all the servers >_>

I think I'll wait for a Steam deal. Don't like Impulse all that much, and even $13 seems a little high for this title :p

Back