Import/Export Bookmarks to Google Chrome

So I just set up a separate User Account (I am using Win7 32/64bit) for my Roommate, and he wants to keep the same bookmarks from Google Chrome as the Main user Account (my account) and I got the Main Bookmark bar to import. But the stuff I had under "Other Bookmarks" I am not having much luck exporting that to an html file that he can then access from the public documents folder that is accessible from both accounts (which is what i did to import the main bookmarks bar for him). So I was hoping my fellow [H] brothers/sisters would know a way to do this without painstakingly writing down what they all were and then going to those sites and bookmarking them lol. I am sure there is a simple way of doing this that I am somehow overlooking (which for someone who owns his own Business Building PC's as well as Modding & Repairing PC's, Game Consoles & Smartphones, not being able to figure this out kinda looks bad, huh!?! lol) anyways any help would be appreciated it.Its late here in Seattle, WA and I am a lil herbalily (no herbalily is not a word, but it is now lol) intoxicated so hopefully someone can help lol

I do deserve the title of PC Guru ! I figured it out hahahahah

I am j/k obviously it wasn't that amazing. I was just stupid, i forgot that i could sign into google chrome and sync everything, then have him make his own GC Account, and save some of the stuff from my account to his ! I must really be stoned to have had it take me 20min to figure that out lol Anyways. Close this thread please Mods ! it is of no further use, cause these are not the droids you are looking for dammit !

Back