Image request (four total)

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey again [H]

So I had some images made a little while ago and they came out perfect! (can be seen in the posts below)

After going to the print shop they gave me a preview on how the images would look on the sweatshirt and the one just seemed like a little too much Hellokitty on one. So after talking with my friend on what she would like on the front we have come up with this idea

http://i44.tinypic.com/28guq80.jpg

I was wondering if someone would be able to make a .png image of something similar to what we have drawn up.

Im not sure if it will look better with the equalizer starting and ending where the letters start/end or if centered like it is now.

The image that is going to be used on the back was designed by MNScout is here to color match.
http://adambavier.com/photos/random/hardforum/cat_white_whiskers_transparent_background.png

The font was thinking white center with a red glow but what ever you guys think will look best.

Images are going to be printed on a black sweatshirt.

Little background on what these images are being used for- Very late Christmas present to a couple of friends. College student so its been difficult to find the time and money to get them printed :(

Last edited:
I'm not really an artist but it looks like a basic vector tracing/layering.

Someone else can probably do a better job than i did.

Last edited:
Pretty cool stuffs.
What program did you use to make this?
(I know it was probs PS, but I just thought I'd ask :D )

Pretty cool stuffs.
What program did you use to make this?
(I know it was probs PS, but I just thought I'd ask :D )

I remade them in photoshop.

DRJ1014 is now asking for help with an equalizer based picture.

I'm hard at work on a family negative scanning project, but to get the discussion started: What color(s) do you want the equalizer bars to be? The red color with varying transparencies?

Yep yep you got it

Was thinking one with the letters and one without. Im not sure how well the letters will look once its on the sweater so better to be prepared :p

No rush at all :)

zml3jc.jpg

Can you explain a bit more how you want the equalizer to look?

Is the proportions, sizing, and number of bars that you have in the picture, just like you want it?

That I know of, Photoshop doesn't have any quick ways to repetitively lay out items in a specific locations, so I'd like to get it close to right on the first time.

Which option would you like:
  1. White bars with red outline.
  2. Red bars with the top most bar white.
  3. Bars fade from red on the bottom to white on the top. No outline.
  4. Red bars.
  5. Other, please describe.

Here is hellomau5 in Arial Black font, to mimic the look on Deadmau5 website.

Hellomau5_arial_black_1024x449.png

I know this font isn't what you had in the original drawing. Do you know which font that was, or were you just free handing?

This is a bit out of my experience zone, so stay with me.

Actually that looks perfect what you have there. I may just do it without the equalizer :)

Back