I'm trying to clean up my computer, runs SOOO slow

I am getting all this stoppage and my comp is really bogging down, I'm wondering if any of you know what can be deleted in the prog files safely, I am even getting this crap, translicense internet, it's some kinda toolbar, and it comes up everytime I open a new screen while browsing. It is really getting frustrating, I've tries adaware, spybot, and spy sweeper, and I do get rid of some shit, but the rest just hides somewhere. Any help for a n00b would be appreciated. Thx :D

How much memory do you run at if your computer is idleing and how much memory do you have in all? If your running 280/256 MB persay, then you got a problem. It's writing to the hard disk which makes it A LOT slower. Post a screenie of your task manager Performance. (the tab with the line graphs)

Sooo, I can use the webspace to upload pic, but then what? I know on another forum I'm on, its
]

downsouthhustla said:
Sooo, I can use the webspace to upload pic, but then what? I know on another forum I'm on, its www.whateverblah.com/pic1[img/][/QUOTE]
same thing here :)

or you could just post a link and all these smart people will know to click on it :)

Back