Im sorry... I cant help but laugh

Zallek

Limp Gawd
At people who are extremely retarded.. I was talking with some guy on msn this morning.. And he was saying how uber is computer is, and how he overclocked the shit outta it.. And I asked him what he got it at, and this is what he had to say
"my comp i just built is an amd 1900 32 bit, overclocking as an amd 3800 64 bit:p"
I mean, when you try and lie.. At least make some sort of sense.. Or do it to someone who doesnt know their foot from their ass... I just had to get this out, because it made my day so early in the morning lol

That's l33t! I wish I could do that. But right now, I'm stuck at getting my P4 2.8C overclocking as an AMD64 3500+ :(

</sarcasm>

What are you talking about...I have a setup JUST like that...

overclocking a 1900 to 3800+ 64 bit speeds isn't that hard, I've done it several times myself. A real challenge is to get a Pentium 2 up to Pentium 4 Hyperthreading speeds, I'm still working on accomplishing that.

:rolleyes:

I OCed my GeForce 2 to an ATi X800 XT PE. Its so fast now. Look for it in the FS/FT only 300$. :)

Stumpy, not sure if you caught it, but the humor is in the 32 to 64 bit part, not so much the speed :p
prolly did though and im to tired to be posting :rolleyes:

Lucidguy_3000 said:
Stumpy, not sure if you caught it, but the humor is in the 32 to 64 bit part, not so much the speed :p

your serious right?

Yeah, thats what I was getting at.. He was trying to convince me he unlocked the 64 bit processing through his bios... He wont provide proof with pictures, but Im suppose to believe him none the less.. lol

Man, you guys got nuthin on my setup. I overclocked my 9800 Pro into a 3.4 P4EE!!

teh 1337!!11

Some people... :rolleyes:

dude, i took my p486 and oc'd it to about a p4 3.4EE.. man just had to volt mod that thing and tie in a flux capacitor..

Man that guy is l33t.

I can only get my AMD 32bit up to XP3000+ speeds:

3007.gif

Zallek said:
Yeah, thats what I was getting at.. He was trying to convince me he unlocked the 64 bit processing through his bios... He wont provide proof with pictures, but Im suppose to believe him none the less.. lol

You should link him to this thread man, he's got serious competition

That's funny.. I love it when people brag and don't know what they are talking about. It's funny, because yesterday, one of my online buddies was bragging to me how he finally got a better computer than me. After that, he told me he was looking at the manual on how to install the chip.

I seriously laughed out loud.

MaN, EyE goTZor0z you all B33tinged! :eek: I overcl0x0rd mi Athalanon 1704 XP LS ++ - into an Du2allyie laz0r-jett dodge-ferarii-hybrid 9800 XP 512bit 3Mb RAM power!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneuno

LOL JK TRL BYOB CNN TBS SNAFU POS IBS :mad: :eek: :cool:

check out the newegg reviews for the Intel Bunnyman!
Some people bought one and got some awesome overclocks.....

Linky for the Lazy

i love idiots who think that they know everything..ignorance is bliss, not to mention a lot of younger kids do this. i met a guy online who said he was about 16 or so, and that he knew alot about computers...when hes asking me for links for everything (google anyone???) and when he did not know what PSU stood for...when he was asking was OS meant, and when he didnt know what videocard he had.....i later found out he was 12..

i hate liars like that

I oced my Pmmx to a 6800 GT !
1337!!!!!!!!1111111111111

other overclocks

overclocked my cat to a dog
overclocked my pinto to a ferrari
overclocked my Pipercub to a F/A-18 Hornet

1337!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

i oc'd my 25mhz amd 80386 proc to a 3.3ghz p4ee. any higher and it just won't stay stable. aarrrrgg.
took the case lid off and strapped a box fan to the sides, runs real well!

:D yeah i'm bull$#!*ting but it's fun to do that. and yeah, that is the 386 needing a new hdd...

:cool: the even funnier part: that proc was overclocked (by the factory)... it's running at 32mhz, just like the mobo.

:mad: COME ON GUYS !!!

I bet its true !!!

Anything can be overclocked !!!!!!!!

Just yesterday i overclocked my dog and now he PISSES FIRE !!! :p

Zallek said:
At people who are extremely retarded.. I was talking with some guy on msn this morning.. And he was saying how uber is computer is, and how he overclocked the shit outta it.. And I asked him what he got it at, and this is what he had to say
"my comp i just built is an amd 1900 32 bit, overclocking as an amd 3800 64 bit:p"
I mean, when you try and lie.. At least make some sort of sense.. Or do it to someone who doesnt know their foot from their ass... I just had to get this out, because it made my day so early in the morning lol

You're just a hater...

Besides. I oferh cloked MY Athln64 to 69 bit! :D

good one...

finally got around to w/cing Mother's old p1 90mhz comp... an old folgers can, 30gfm pond pump, and radiator hauled from a junkyard and i'm in business. pulled out some old junk tubing to use, it's 3/8". now that proc is o/c'd to a 64-bit p4ee 4.2ghz!

:D still bull$#!*.

wo0t my gf now has 32Cs and I have a 14' penis ! :D :drool:

Lucidguy_3000 said:

yeah, I replaced it with the intel "equivalent" of hyperthreading.... it was all in good humor.

good story and people like that should be ridiculed freely. :D

RealMentalCase said:
:mad: COME ON GUYS !!!

I bet its true !!!

Anything can be overclocked !!!!!!!!

:p

I was reading an article the other day about overclocking a Ti-83 + calculator....anyone ever do that? It required a hardware mod ...I think you had to add a resistor or something.

Spidey329 said:
That's l33t! I wish I could do that. But right now, I'm stuck at getting my P4 2.8C overclocking as an AMD64 3500+ :(

Did you try using a Hydroponic Stabilizer? It's not as effective as a Kryptonite Coprocessor, but it does the job.

I got you all beat. I overclocked my ENIAC to two times the speed of a Blue Gene\L Beat that w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Ya dude, you can overclock the TI 83 from 6mhz to 24mhz! Thats what, 400% OC!!

Heh, i was believing my gaming buddy who told me he had a vapochilled 64FX with ddr2 memory. Then, he told me that his company custom made a motherboard for it....

hmm... dug around in that old p1 150mhz comp i'm trying to sell... hehe... rewired a hyperradio transceiver to work as a ftl field generator and gutted an antique fridge in the basement for its cooling system... now it's actually doing 128-bit computing @ 5ghz. 1337 i think.

:p w00t! still bull$#!*.

i overclocked my neon to a viper oh wait nevermind i just hopped it up now i go faster in the 1/4 then vipers 11.24 at 132 mph hehehhe

still trying to figure out just how cold i'm gonna have to get this lappy to get it to overclock... i'm thinking liquid helium right now.

got it! rewired a moisture vaporator to work on helium, put a rewired hyperradio transciever aka ftl field generator in it... bingo. helium-4 (helium@-4 C), which has some wierd properties.

mix with perflourocarbon and immerse lappy's lower half halfway... looking at a 2.4ghz celeron! w00t!! for this comp, that's a major accomplishment.

Try using the translutional disfunctioner to get an even bigger overcoxer on your mouse,it ownz0r!

Peons! All of you. I overclocked my VW van to a 7200 square foot mansion overlooking 680 acres of ocean front property! Ph34r m3!

RagManX

Back