I'm looking for a specific UT2004 map

Shadowspawn

[H]ard|Gawd
A while back I read a review of a map in PC Gamer. The map was one of several by a map maker that has a very unique designing ability. The map I can remember supposedly had a beach with your flag on it. To get to the other base you went up the beach to a cave where there was a portal. Once crossing through the portal you are back in another cave with another beach...and you can see the people back on your beach like they are ghosts. The idea is that the bases are on different dimensions and you can see the people in the other dimension as if they are ghosts.

This designer is known for maps like these according to the small article in the magazine. Can anybody help me out?

I dunno about that map specifically, but I know AngelMapper did a lot of unusual and very creative maps like this.

Awesome...that is her. I found her site. I remember them mentioning that she was as colorful as her maps and that appears to be the case with the mention of "transexual resource page" among others. The map I was looking for is called "Phase Shift".

Thanks.

Back