I'm in love...

derek533

[H]F Junkie
With my Lumia 920. Got it this week and what an awesome phone it is. Takes the best pictures I've ever seen on a phone, WP8 is fast, fluid, stable and extremely easy to use, and, it's just darn sexy to look at.

I've had an original iPhone, Droid OG, Droid X, Palm Pre 2, and currently before the 920, a HTC Trophy. The 920 beats them all hands down.

I was patiently waiting for the 928 on Verizon, but as time kept on passing by with no actual leaks of the device, release dates, or even a hint as to what it might have in it, I got impatient and decided to switch to ATT.

For being a completely free device (with 2 year commitment of course), I don't see a better value out there right now. I highly recommend you guys give it a serious look if you don't need all the extra power an Android phone might have.

I dont think it's power necessarily that the android offers over a WP8 phone, it is the number of actual functional apps that someone may use, along with roms and tweaks etc. But in the end it's all about liking your phone, regardless of what it is.

The only problem I had with a 920 was the weight, other wise it seemed like an awesome phone.

I would hope it beats all of those other phones hands down since all of them came out almost 2 years or more before the 920 and were on near obsolete versions of their respective OS's. :p

I would have just got the 8X or 822 instead of switching to AT&T, if there's one thing I hate more than Verizon's practices and plans, it's AT&T's. At least Verizon has the coverage/speeds and customer service (in my experience) to back up some of their price gouging.

Takes the best pictures I've ever seen on a phone

Then I guess you haven't seen other high end smartphones ;)

"With a DxOMark Mobile score of 66 the Nokia Lumia 920 is occupying a space at the lower end of the DxO smartphone ranking. Its score is the same as the HTC 8X Windows phone, but it cannot keep up with the best in class such as the Nokia 808, Apple iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3. "

http://connect.dpreview.com/post/9128863653/nokia-lumia-920-camera-review-first-look?page=2

For being a completely free device (with 2 year commitment of course), I don't see a better value out there right now. I highly recommend you guys give it a serious look if you don't need all the extra power an Android phone might have.

Well, I think the S3 is easily a better value (or the N4 if you aren't on contract). But if you like the 920 then congrats on the new phone, it's certainly not a bad device. :)

"With a DxOMark Mobile score of 66 the Nokia Lumia 920 is occupying a space at the lower end of the DxO smartphone ranking. Its score is the same as the HTC 8X Windows phone, but it cannot keep up with the best in class such as the Nokia 808, Apple iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3. "

http://connect.dpreview.com/post/9128863653/nokia-lumia-920-camera-review-first-look?page=2

Well, I think the S3 is easily a better value (or the N4 if you aren't on contract). But if you like the 920 then congrats on the new phone, it's certainly not a bad device. :)

The camera has improved a lot since the release. It improves even more with the new firmware that got just released in the US.

I don't think S3 is even close as good value, only if you're fandroid and love android much.

Saying the s3 is competitive with their camera is a bit hard to swallow. Have you seen the recent 920 photos? Seems most think it is better then the iphone 5.

Yeah, NFC feature of 920 is also soo kool!

Touch the external speaker and listen music simultaneously on it.

Back