I'm giving up on Ubuntu now ...

im sorry man you are losing me and i have add. read what i wrote again. they are two separate thoughts.

1st thought: compuwiz fusion doesnt look practical from a business use standpoint.
2nd thought: compuwiz fusion looks like a cheap knockoff of surface.

no where did i say surface was more practical for business use. its like im in the twilight zone now in a episode about word twisting.

2nd thought: compuwiz fusion looks like a cheap knockoff of surface.

How can something that came first be a "cheap knockoff" :rolleyes:

Compiz/Beryl/Compiz-Fusion while containing alot of flash fun stuff is actually very practical for a business P.O.V. being able to unfold all the desktops to see what is going on is fantastic, being able to slightly rotate the cube to see part of two desktops at one is fantastic. TRansparency to see what the bld-error was while editing that section is FANTASTIC

unless you have used Comp/Beryl/Fusion for any period of time you are not in a position to comment

I decided to build against the dev version of COmpiz-fusion and atm it is broken and as such I am having to use metacity and I can tell you that it is painful missing the slight wobble of the window, just makes it easier on the eye

Back