I'm getting lower performance than what I should be getting with my new build and IDK what to do.

I'm running a 1700x @ 3.9, gtx 1080ti sc2, and 16gb 3200mhz ram. I was playing bf1 just now at 1440p on high and I'm getting lower performance than what was shown by various tech sites (legitreviews, hardocp, techpowerup) and various youtubers. On the same settings with the same hardware (some even used a gtx 1080, slower ram speeds, and ultra settings). I'm "supposed" to be getting an average of 70-80 fps while I'm getting between 50-60ish fps. I tried everything and don't know what to do anymore. Just a bit frustrated at the moment. Hoping someone here has a similar issue and wouldn't mind helping out.

What maximum refresh rate is your monitor?

Maybe you have a feature enabled that the testers didn't.

Maybe your cooling isn't as good as theirs.

What maximum refresh rate is your monitor?

Maybe you have a feature enabled that the testers didn't.

Maybe your cooling isn't as good as theirs.

I'm running a 144hz g-sync display. And a noctua nhd15. I've been running stress tests after the OC and temps are really well.

Sp you should get more frames. Mp you'll get less. If you set everything on high you should get around 100 fps at 1440p. Cpu won't matter much. I run a 1700. @ 3.9,390x at 1440p 144hz freesync. In conquest I see 80-110 fps. Mixed settings.

Sp you should get more frames. Mp you'll get less. If you set everything on high you should get around 100 fps at 1440p. Cpu won't matter much. I run a 1700. @ 3.9,390x at 1440p 144hz freesync. In conquest I see 80-110 fps. Mixed settings.

That's what I'm saying, I should be getting similar performance to you but I'm getting worse. Are you running windows high performance or AMD Ryzen balanced? Also are you playing on high or ultra?

That's what I'm saying, I should be getting similar performance to you but I'm getting worse. Are you running windows high performance or AMD Ryzen balanced? Also are you playing on high or ultra?

High performance. Settings are mixed. Some high some low. I'll have to look later. What is your resolution scale set too?

Back