I'm bored, anyone wanna race? (Current PPD = 0)

Zxcs

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm at 130k at the moment with all my boxen folding (not for me though). Gunna switch em back over today and was wondering if anyone wants a good ol' fashioned race (to 200k? I don't care where to just post/pm me if you wanna race).

Currently Racing mahnusvir, rogue_jedi and apHytHiaTe to 200k! (Feel free to help either one of us :D)

Anyone else wanna race me? Pm or post here

Sure, I'll race! But be warned, there are two possible outcomes... I blow by you at several thousand points per day, OR marty drops out his support at precisely the right time, and I lose by the same margin.

My current PPD was zero, 2 months ago; look at me now. Friends in high PPD places! :p

Wow thats a massive PPD! Let me think...

EDIT: Scrap my last idea, looked at your PPD average instead of your points today! Just realised there is no way in hell I'm beating you (unless we race to something like 131k lol).

darktiger said:
Okay I'll race you to 2million...
ok, Go! (I will make it my target for the next 6 years lol).
Meanwhile, anyone else wanna race me with a target that won't take me 6 years or so to get to?

ok what's your max ppd like normally?
even though i am about 9k behind I would consider it. :D

Not totally sure. But half the time I won't have my X2 folding so um... imma take a wild guess and say around 500 ppd

Zxcs said:
Not totally sure. But half the time I won't have my X2 folding so um... imma take a wild guess and say around 500 ppd

Ok then lets do it. My ppd is about the same depending on the day. And I have Viper's contest rig coming in soon. Gives me more incentive to borg. :D

THE RACE IS ON. :cool:

Gunna try and borg the 60 or so people on my msn list, just hope it works. Hopefully I'll start churning out some big WUs soon

woah, was messing around with FAH settings and just realised you can get multiple WUs without deadlines. Now I can process WUs when I don't got internet. Expect some big point dumps from me on weekends :D

I'll take you both on!!! I average 500PPD. God I love AMD for making an affordable X2. 40 motherfucking degrees C too!

i'll go to 200k o_O

<- low output at this point... lucky to have 18xk.

the black knight always triumphs!

(ninja) edit: at this rate you have ~40 days to catch me (to 200k) good luck :p

u_m'll beat me there anyways.

I'll take you on in a race to 200k. :D

Okay, I win already. :p

dang, now we have to set a new goal!

or just ignore you :p

i vote for the second option, cause i might win that way.

the black knight always triumphs!

To make things more competitive we should race to 250k, then it gives us a chance to pass rogue.

I don't mind the race to 250k, just that ppl might get bored. It will take on the order of 6+ months at current production. :eek:

Mag, It's looking like I am sneaking up on you just a little. :p

For some reason, though I rapidly came after you, it says it'll take me 638 Days to overtake you. Guess I need some b0rgs.

Happy Folding!

apHytHiaTe said:
Mag, It's looking like I am sneaking up on you just a little. :p

For some reason, though I rapidly came after you, it says it'll take me 638 Days to overtake you. Guess I need some b0rgs.

Happy Folding!

Yup, that's right. We have almost the same ppd, Zxcs has really ramped it up though, he is pulling in close to 800 ppd.

magnusvir said:
Yup, that's right. We have almost the same ppd, Zxcs has really ramped it up though, he is pulling in close to 800 ppd.

Will be a lil' higher next week since I'm taking my X2 4800 back home (to an internet connections) and leaving it there for a week. Could use some borgs though.

Updates on my side at least:

My main borg, an A64 2800+ family comp which was on like 16 hours a day is packed up since my family is moving.

Additions:
Viper's rig - He already has it up and ready and is folding under my name
If I am lucky, I might get an A64 rig up for less than $140. :cool:

Hope that will be enough to go against Zxcs's X2.

Back