Ikea Galant Measurements Plz

Thunder

Weaksauce
Hey,
Could a galant owner chime in with the measurements labeled below? each line is to represent the nearest tables corner with number. Thanks!

gallery_193_32_5281.jpg

also image was posted by w1retap, I just flipped it and added the markings. hope you dont mind bud :)

Blazestorm

Supreme [H]ardness
1 = 31.5"
2 = 63"
3 = 47.25"
4 = 23.625"

Used Ikea's website to find those for you... that's the Corner Right desk btw, Corner Left basically just flips it across the horizontal...

Thunder

Weaksauce
Thank you sir. I cannot access the Ikea website, it wont resolve for some reason, and IKEA Houston is a zoo 7 days a week. From the angles i've seen it was hard to tell how much different 1 and 4 where

Blazestorm

Supreme [H]ardness
They're not off by much, I got an Effectiv desk for free off craigslist... it's the same as the Galant but the legs are a crappier design.

It was perfect timing too, was about to spend $200 on a Galant and found this one on craigslist in the exact configuration I was looking for, little beat-up but it was free... :) holds a 30" Dell on the 2 side, then with an extension a 37" Westinghouse on the 3 side (with the smallest extension)

I'll probably buy a bigger Galant whenever I get a bigger place and retire this desk to somewhere else, or just give it away on craigslist :)