IGN to announce unexpected Xbox 360 game today. (3.3.06)

WorldRunner said:
It's the Rockstar Table Tennis game.

yeah.. i think it is.. unless they have another trick up there selve.. i am disappointed.. EXCLUSIVE ANNOUCED GAME FOR THE 360!!!!

its table tennis people.... FTW!!!

BOOOOOO!!

Tetrahedron said:
yeah.. i think it is.. unless they have another trick up there selve.. i am disappointed.. EXCLUSIVE ANNOUCED GAME FOR THE 360!!!!

its table tennis people.... FTW!!!

BOOOOOO!!

I'm excited for a Table Tennis game...but I really don't like Rockstar at all. I think GTA is mostly a gimmick and the other games they've tried have been mediocre (imo)

If done well I think a table tennis game could be great... No different than a real tennis game. I

WorldRunner said:
I'm excited for a Table Tennis game...but I really don't like Rockstar at all. I think GTA is mostly a gimmick and the other games they've tried have been mediocre (imo)

If done well I think a table tennis game could be great... No different than a real tennis game. I

Table Tennis will be good I didnt mean it like.. I meant why is this like some shocking super duper exclusive thing that IGn got announce? Big Deal...

a more shocking news story for teh 360 would be

Rockstar to release next 3 GTA nex-gen versions on the 360 ONLY!!!

Tetrahedron said:
Table Tennis will be good I didnt mean it like.. I meant why is this like some shocking super duper exclusive thing that IGn got announce? Big Deal...

a more shocking news story for teh 360 would be

Rockstar to release next 3 GTA nex-gen versions on the 360 ONLY!!!

That would be big news...but this will be too. The fact that it's made by Rockstar is the news. If it were anyone else it wouldn't matter.

It would be SO much fun to play this game at this angle! :rolleyes: :p

Rockstar developing for 360 = good. Unfortunately, imo, Rockstar = shit.

I can't believe someone, somewhere, is getting paid to produce this sort of crap.

Thread lock please, discussion of this game needs to stop before it gets started.

Json23 said:
I can't believe someone, somewhere, is getting paid to produce this sort of crap.

Thread lock please, discussion of this game needs to stop before it gets started.

Yes right away master :rolleyes: Why not go away if you don't want to hear ? ....

Anyways, I was surprised by the announcement but not let down. I half expected IGN to pull this hype crap just to lure you guys over to generate some hits on their site. If you guys want to talk about a newly announced 360 game ... go look up

www.2-worlds.com moar RPGs!!!

2worlds5.jpg

:eek:

1) Who the hell gets that sweaty playing ping pong?
2) There's going to be a huge controversy when the hidden underage beer pong mini-game is exposed by hackers.

finalgt said:
1)
2) There's going to be a huge controversy when the hidden underage beer pong mini-game is exposed by hackers.
Damn, you beat me to it... lol.. I was gonna say about how Rockstar going to make this game controversial. :p

steviep said:
It would be SO much fun to play this game at this angle! :rolleyes: :p

Rockstar developing for 360 = good. Unfortunately, imo, Rockstar = shit.

I thought that was a replay angle more than anything.

Professional TT players do get that sweaty. Yes, there are pro players, it's on ESPN every now and then, and fun to watch too. I thought I wouldn't like a tennis game until virtua tennis came along, maybe this will be the same way

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 2006--Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:ERTS) today announced exclusive licensing relationships with the World Table Tennis League and International Table Tennis Federation to develop, publish and distribute interactive Table Tennis games. These fifty-year agreements -- which EA negotiated separately -- give EA the exclusive rights to the Table Tennis players, stadiums, nets, balls, shoes, attire, and tables for use in its future Table Tennis videogames. Both agreements also include exclusive rights for console online features. Financial terms of the agreements were not disclosed.

Back