IGN: This is a Bad Time to be an FPS Fan

According to several individuals who work closely with Gabe Newell, this is also a terrible time to be a ham sandwich.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I avoid watching the news. Nothing but bs these days. COD is a reflection on the current sad state of affairs.

At least we could get an occasional epic FPS like HL true enough.

BF3 is fun but I have not been playing it much lately b/c the mp has so many griefers and just plain negative asshats ( welcome to the internet right) that it bums me out.

So Skyrim and the Witcher 2 ftw I guess. Just looking to chill out these days. Getting old I guess.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I avoid watching the news. Nothing but bs these days. COD is a reflection on the current sad state of affairs.

At least we could get an occasional epic FPS like HL true enough.

BF3 is fun but I have not been playing it much lately b/c the mp has so many griefers and just plain negative asshats ( welcome to the internet right) that it bums me out.

So Skyrim and the Witcher 2 ftw I guess. Just looking to chill out these days. Getting old I guess.

I'm in the same boat and I'm 19, if that helps. :)

I play games just to have fun and relax. Not to bitch and moan about textures, which company is ruining what franchise....

I think from the point of view of those of us who enjoy single player FPS, it's pretty much the worst time lately. It's been years (2007) since we're had any significant quantity of high quality single player FPS experiences (Like Half Life 2 Episode 2, Stalker, Bioshock).

Back