IGAVANIA Kickstarter! Bloodstained: Ritual of the night

Yeah, that's another thing that I'm not too keen on. From my understanding, you obtain shards by on fighting the same enemy types over and over until one randomly drops?
It's the same mechanic from several of Iga's last Castlevania games including Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow, and Order of Ecclesia. It's really not all that different from farming for equipment in Symphony of the Night aside from more drops of the same soul shard increasing that shard's power. I remember my farm of the Crissaegrim taking as little as 8 minutes at one point in the original PS version, but the last time I played the Requiem version on PS4 it took me about 3 hours to get it.

THREAD NECRO!

Just letting anyone who cares know that this game is on GamePass. Hollow Knight is, too. With the next few months being kinda slow on the gaming front, now seems like a good time to delve into titles like these.

THREAD NECRO!

Just letting anyone who cares know that this game is on GamePass. Hollow Knight is, too. With the next few months being kinda slow on the gaming front, now seems like a good time to delve into titles like these.

Both are excellent.

THREAD NECRO!

Battle for Bikini Bottom Remastered comes out next week :cat:.

Back