If you have purchased Windows XP OEM with Vista Upgrade coupon, please post here!

Woohoo.

Finally, my order has got to POP/COA validated.

I might, just might, be getting my Vistas before June.

Just got an email from them asking for my proof of purchase..... I sent it in my sales receipt a month and a half ago... they just asked for it again, as well as a scanned copy of my web confirmation order... ???? What the heck is that? I just logged into the moduslink site and took a screenshot of my order page and sent that to them.... but that's retarded.

Anybody have to do this?

Just got an email from them asking for my proof of purchase..... I sent it in my sales receipt a month and a half ago... they just asked for it again, as well as a scanned copy of my web confirmation order... ???? What the heck is that? I just logged into the moduslink site and took a screenshot of my order page and sent that to them.... but that's retarded.

Anybody have to do this?
I had to do it with the first order, and also put POP upgrade redemption validation in the subject line. of the e-mail.

LOL, I recieved mine on 5/7 and they just billed me on 5/30 for the shipping charges. I guess they aren't just slow to ship, but slow to collect money as well.

LOL, I recieved mine on 5/7 and they just billed me on 5/30 for the shipping charges. I guess they aren't just slow to ship, but slow to collect money as well.
Yeah, I know. I'm waiting for them to bill my card,so I can cancel it, and get a new one. I.ve had the software for a while now.:D

I applied for the upgrade, but after thinking about it, decided I didn't wnat it. I couldn't get the 64bit version, only 32. So - I decided not to send in the proof of suitable computer/sales receipts/etc. Since the deadline is long passed, I figured it was cancelled.

I just received the upgrade. I guess they wanted to ship it more than have proof that I was eligible. I guess MS is desperate to show sales numbers.

So I emailed the consumer affairs reporter at one of the local tv stations to whine about M$ and their "Express Upgrade" program...four days later, the damned thing arrives.
Thought you guys might get to se my ugly yap on YouTube.

Installed Vista Bidness today...clean install after having XP Pro installed and then deleted the partition and formatted it during the Vista install...piece of cake.

I just received an email from moduslink that my Vista upgrade has shipped. I sent in my info 12/06 and pretty much gave up. Apparently it's going to take 3 weeks to get here. But it's coming.

I never thought I would create such a popular thread. Great updates everyone! I am sure this has helped many people.

I got the following answer from Moduslink today:

Order # XXXXXXX was cancelled due to credit card issues. Unfortunately, the program has now ended. We are unable to accept orders/reorders at this point.
To obtain a Microsoft Office or Microsoft Vista product, please visit a retail store in your area.

I have submitted the order last February and my credit card number changed in the meantime. I never got an email warning me that my credit card number was no longer valid.

I am pretty mad with Microsoft and its Moduslink partner since it seems I will not get my Vista Upgrade.
This "Free" upgrade is pathetic since it would cost me 50$ in shipping since I live in Canada.

Back