If you have KOTOR for the PC can you please check something for me?

XacTactX

Supreme [H]ardness
Guys, in KOTOR, a double-bladed lightsaber is supposed to get a penalty because it is a two-handed weapon. But there is a glitch and it doesn't get penalized. This is what happens in the Xbox version. I'm doing some Googling and I don't know if the same thing happens on the PC. If you have this game on the PC could you please equip a double-bladed lightsaber and tell me whether you get the penalty?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Long story short I just started playing this game and I want to create a god-like character so I'd like to abuse this bug.

If you need more info about this please see the second post by Stronghold in this thread. http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3375/t1782499-lightsaber-question/#pagetop

very odd thing to ask, been a while but i do think you get that penalty. I played it like 6 months. not 100% sure though. Do not have it intalled any more so i cant check. But if you want a godly char, use cheats or mods i'm sure there must be something out there to help you in that

Just make a character focused on dual wielding. It's more powerful than the double bladed saber spec, and for KOTOR1 it's the most outright powerful character. A friend of mine took out Malak in two rounds with her dual wielding character, on the highest difficulty too lol.

Just make a character focused on dual wielding. It's more powerful than the double bladed saber spec, and for KOTOR1 it's the most outright powerful character. A friend of mine took out Malak in two rounds with her dual wielding character, on the highest difficulty too lol.

Only due to being able to use more focus crystals. The right 2h feats and mods (crit dmg and range) make using a 2h lightsaber a little bit better otherwise.

This is fixed and balanced in KotOR2, which I can confirm.

Back