If you could buy ANY case...

SSpiro

Limp Gawd
Which one would it be?? Post up!

Looking for some ideas for a badass case, curious what you guys are into. Doesn't matter size or style. Post up what you'd buy.

What I have now, a silver P180. It's the best case I've ever used, does everything I need it to, and is still about 1/3 the price of a silverstone TJ07.

I'd buy the one I just picked up, a totally bitching Lian Li PC7B. A cost more than some pc's, but I couldn't be happier with it. Oh, and if you buy one, get it from performance pcs, they really do great work with it.

I'd get a faceted case made with swarovski crystals, with platinum accents. :D

If anyone touched it, I'd have to break their fingers off.

Actually, instead of a pimp case, I'd have a decent case (like one a coolermaster centurion or something) in a really nice desk. Like Lantec's 10k special.

Cereal Killer said:
I would get a platinum case with spinning rims because that's balla.

Will make that ....................for a price :D

I just ordered a Chenbro SR107 to replace my TJ07. Not the flashiest case around but a great price for all the features I want, and much much better airflow than the TJ07.

Dell XPS 700 Case, red. I don't want the crap inside, just the case.

98EXL said:
I'd build a computer out of a tank, and drive it to LANs

I would build a computer out of a DeLorean and drive it to LANS in the future.
Ribs

ribs1 said:
Ribs

yeah..... just about all you can say about that line......... :rolleyes:

ribs1 said:
Ribs
they would laugh at your gear

it's like showing up to a lan right now rockin a commodore.

stormshadow said:
they would laugh at your gear

it's like showing up to a lan right now rockin a commodore.

nicely put, hey i could show up at a lan with a blazien socket a or something :p
8meg agp playin farcry, lol :D If i put a system like that threw that muss stress should just take it out back and blow it up :D

A CoolerMaster ATC110 that can handle a dozen hdds, 4 5.25" bays, eATX support, and be able to hold the PC Power & Cooling 1KW PSU.

I am just thinking of building my own. For now I think I'm going to buy a P180 Black.

pistola said:
Dell XPS 700 Case, red. I don't want the crap inside, just the case.
I'd have to say the same thing. I'd get the black/blue or whatever color combo it was.

SilverStone TJ-03, always loved that beastie.

CoolerMaster Stacker 810. AIIIIIIIIIRFLOOOOOOOOOW!!!

If I was going big.. either another Lian-Li, a Silverstone, or the TT Mozart tx.

If going small, I'd get the jpac micro or equivalent. ^_^

ribs1 said:
Ribs
yea, AND THEN YOUR COMPUTER WOULD BE OBSOLETE!!! LOLOOL!1!1.. people would make fun of you. You'd have to go back in time with pre-installed old games on a sweet pc and show up the nubs with l33t conroe overclocking.

Coolermaster Stacker. Has all the airflow(and even more!) than my Centurion 5, coupled with the features of the higher-end CM cases, and enough room to pack in all the hardware most people would ever need and more. It looks sweet too:).

Lian Li V2000B Plus II

Solid black, sexy as hell...lots of potential for modding.

Well, any LL case I suppose...V1000B Plus II, PC-7B, PC-G70B.

TJ-07 because I can resell it, buy a cheaper case and have money left over for other gadgets.

I would buy the p180b. I have the original version and would like the revised door and panel construction.

or maybe a p150... it looks very well made and if I didn't plan on having more HDs it would be great.

lian lis are nice if I was to build a dual socket opteron box.

w1retap said:
yea, AND THEN YOUR COMPUTER WOULD BE OBSOLETE!!! LOLOOL!1!1.. people would make fun of you. You'd have to go back in time with pre-installed old games on a sweet pc and show up the nubs with l33t conroe overclocking.
You guys are lost. My DeLorean would have a 1.21 gigawatt flux capacitor that would blow anything away past, present or future.
Ribs

Back