If you buy a cheap CD Key...

Breaking a EULA is not a criminal offense, so no, you won't be prosecuted for it. You may be sued though since it IS a contract.

But keep in mind that just because the EULA says something doesn't mean it's legally enforceable anyway. You can be sued for breaking a EULA but there is no guarantee you'd lose the case. Plenty of items in EULAs have been overturned simply because the terms of the EULA were against the law.

i have bought the "oem" keys from the thread here before and never had any issues, i see them on newegg sometimes for 8 and they offer to send you a busted drive for 500 shipping if you want it (kinda shady) but its an oem key too, at least they mail you the sticker thing.

but as far as the ones here go, i have never had an issue from the ones that are listed as "oem", i did have tons of problems from the super cheap ones, they would work for a short time, then fail at that important moment lol, easier just to pay the 15 and be done and not have to worry about it.

i miss the days when microsoft sold the "system builder" versions like they did with 98, me, xp, and early in the life of 7. had the retail packaging, the oem looking sticker, and was usually about 60$ havent seen those in a decade tho.

i miss the days when microsoft sold the "system builder" versions like they did with 98, me, xp, and early in the life of 7. had the retail packaging, the oem looking sticker, and was usually about 60$ havent seen those in a decade tho.

I don't ever recall paying for any of the System Builder software!!! I got Office 2000 free of charge from it, as well as Windows 2000, Was nice looking packaging they sent it out in as well. Never paid a subscription either to the System Builder programme.

i have bought the "oem" keys from the thread here before and never had any issues, i see them on newegg sometimes for 8 and they offer to send you a busted drive for 500 shipping if you want it (kinda shady) but its an oem key too, at least they mail you the sticker thing.

but as far as the ones here go, i have never had an issue from the ones that are listed as "oem", i did have tons of problems from the super cheap ones, they would work for a short time, then fail at that important moment lol, easier just to pay the 15 and be done and not have to worry about it.

I bought illegal drugs many times and never had any issues. So that should make it ok, right?

I bought illegal drugs many times and never had any issues. So that should make it ok, right?
and-dont-let-anyone-tell-you-reaching-meme_500-378.jpg

Boonie is quite correct... the fact that the last 10 illegal keys you bought all worked, doesn't change the fact that buying them is both illegal and sort of stupid. Everyone that has ODed, took the same drug plenty of times prior, doesn't mean it was ever a good idea. Don't do drugs shady keys kids.

Real windows 10 home oem keys go for $119.99 ($109 on newegg)... if your paying less then that sorry its not legit.

Back