if i remove the sticker

Z06

[H]ard|Gawd
on my sapphire hd3870. Will it void the warranty? It looks horendous.

good i hope your right... look at this thing :(

Dio69

If the chick had less clothes, I'd take that sticker off and put on the wall ;)

Some of the card stickers are pretty dumb looking, only one ive liked recently (and it was part of the hsf and not a sticker) was the 2900xt's flame effect which while looking good was pretty ironic as well due to the heat it out out.

Whoever designed that thing had to have had that double meaning in mind. :D

Wouldn't have minded seeing the same thing on the 3870x2 but its a close up of rubys eyes with each eye signifying a gpu i suppose =/

Those stickers are worth at least 10FPS in crysis.

Maybe you could just put something else over it? And then take that off if you have to RMA it or something?

:confused: I still don't understand why the hell they put those stickers on there and make them look pretty, if we end up having to look at the ugly side of the card anyways.

Why do people care about the sticker? Its not like you even see it when its in the computer, and hurts nothing.

You can't even really see the bottom side of the video card anyways. Why do you care about it? I've had my video card for a year now and I don't even remember what the bottom looks like.

i have a microATX case and how it sits next to my desk. I can see it anytime of the day.

I don't understand the appeal of videocards with childish sticker pasted on them. Be it aliens or a bald guy grabbing his head, it just looks silly. Considering the average gamer is 25+ or whatever, they should have a plain design.

I don't understand the appeal of videocards with childish sticker pasted on them. Be it aliens or a bald guy grabbing his head, it just looks silly. Considering the average gamer is 25+ or whatever, they should have a plain design.

Buy Evga. I like the cool designs, when they're cool.

Is that the chick from Goldeneye?

Ha! exactly what I was thinking.

:confused: I still don't understand why the hell they put those stickers on there and make them look pretty, if we end up having to look at the ugly side of the card anyways.

Some of the card stickers are pretty dumb looking, only one ive liked recently (and it was part of the hsf and not a sticker) was the 2900xt's flame effect which while looking good was pretty ironic as well due to the heat it out out.

Whoever designed that thing had to have had that double meaning in mind. :D

ugly stickers get under my skin. The black e on my 8800 didn't adhere properly to it, so I'm stuck looking at this sticker that would be flat and black if it wasn't for the discoloration on some parts of the card where air has gotten between the sticker and the plastic. gets at my nerves every time. $100,000,000 worth of engineering and they cant get a sticker on it properly.

but dude, go to an office depot, buy the adhesive paper, and, using a regular old printer (or photo printer and photo printer adhesive paper), and print your own design. stick it on. Worst case scenario: card fails, peel of the sticker, RMA it. No sweat.

Back