If Gordon Freeman works for the Gman...

And the Gman is actually good...

Doesn't this mean that the Gman thinks highly at least of Gordon's tech?

Wouldn't a better way be for the Gman to send Gordon back in time to the beginning to HL1 to kill Dr. Breen before he can open the gates, and then 20 years down the road when we have nanotechnology and these suits all around and are pretty much as powerful as the Combine, he can have us assist in an intergalactic war?

So far there's been no indication that the Gman (or anyone else, for that matter) can travel back and forth through time. He can put Gordon in stasis for long periods of time, but that's not the same as traveling to the future (though from Gordon's perspective it may as well be).

beanman101283 said:
So far there's been no indication that the Gman (or anyone else, for that matter) can travel back and forth through time. He can put Gordon in stasis for long periods of time, but that's not the same as traveling to the future (though from Gordon's perspective it may as well be).

But gordon still continues to age right?

Its mentioned in dialogue that gordon doesnt appear to have aged a day between Black Mesa and HL2.

Fawkes said:
Its mentioned in dialogue that gordon doesnt appear to have aged a day between Black Mesa and HL2.

Exactly. Eli Vance mentions it in the lab.

Dunno, i believe that in HL1 you could no clip and see what was inside, but i figure if you don't see it in the regular course of the game then whatever's in there isn't really official. Some people have pointed out that in the trailers for Episode 2 you don't see the Gman carrying the briefcase.

Maybe G-man is Gordon Freemans dad. Thats what I've always thought, because I'm sure g-man could have found some people alot more qualfied to do his work, but he picked gordon.

Well, you gotta have someone that's capable to do all the dirty work for you :p and Misssterrr Freeemannn is perfect.

Back