If China Gets MS Office for $29, Why Don't We?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do it more. This forum is full of this garbage, and your objective outlook is greatly needed here. However, your fancy pants speech skills are probably going to offend the ignorant masses, just like Obama's orator skills have somehow became a sort of talking point of condemnation and patronization.

I'm almost tempted to link you to every thread where the shit you just responded to runs rampant so you can purge them.

/offtopic
I have been absent for a few months. Work got insane where I am, and I was busy with grad school prep, but if you want to see this kind of dissertation taken to an obsessive impassioned level, you should read old threads with W1retap, Ockie, and me arguing for pages and pages.

PS: Speech skills yes... smarts to proof-read emotionally-riddled paragraphs of arguments for several syntax errors, mid-sentence deletions, and I think 2 more spelling mistakes, not so. lol
/offtopic

The real question here is, what will MS do and what light will it be viewed in when China finally surpasses the US in economic weight, and MS looks like its raping us and giving to them at the same time. Forget logic, when our ingrained ideas of entitlement converge on our future of no longer being the top dog, there will be a lot of dangerous soul-searching and inhumane justification all over the front pages, as republicans seize on hate, division, and war as usual. It will be a rough time to be an American citizen who regards himself as a global citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back