if a light has burn out on your mechanical keyboard, can it be replace?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
it seems the light is not as bright, it is still kind of there, but it seems going out. What can I do?

I had that issue with my Logitech G910 Spectrum and it was replaced under Warranty. It was the Blue LED that was dimming on my "4" key.

If you have the skills, you can probably replace it, otherwise send it in if it's still in warranty.

I normally had that row of keys set to Red so I didn't notice it right away. When I lock the PC, the keyboard goes into rainbow mode and that is when I noticed it,

shot this clip to show Logitech,

Wow. I never even thought about sending a keyboard back under warranty if possible, just bought another since they do not cost that much, but to each there own. Of course I cannot remember the LED's burning out or not working unless I spilled something by accident.

Wow. I never even thought about sending a keyboard back under warranty if possible, just bought another since they do not cost that much, but to each there own. Of course I cannot remember the LED's burning out or not working unless I spilled something by accident.

They burn out all the time from pretty much every brand doing per key lighting. Just google around and you'll find people complaining.

A standard keyboard has over 100 keys which means over 100 leds, and over 300 if it's rgb. If there's a 1% failure rate for LEDs chances are the keyboard will have one.

You must be a baller, mine was $140, lol.

You must be a baller, mine was $140, lol.
Not at all can't remember ever dropping more than like $50 on a keyboard and I have quite a few cheap HP and Dell keyboards. I don't need the latest and greatest with MX Cherry switches, RGB brighter than the sun mechanical beast.

The brand I use is Tesoro, I would never recommend this brand name, there is all kinds of problem from this keyboard and other models. But now that you guys mention the RGB, I remember there is a combo keystrikes that can change color. If I can figure what it is, I can change from blue to red and maybe that red light will be working

this sucks, today my "W" key lost an LED, I think it's the blue since the key has a greenish tint to it.
IMG_6850.JPEG

Back