Idiots Busted By YouTube or Coolest Parents Ever?

Well, driving a tractor is significantly different from driving a Ferrari which has an engine more powerful than what most average drivers can handle. That's probably where the endangering chargers came from.

But I do agree that if it's a private road, then they are free to put themself in harms way. Let natural selection take its course. :p

This infuriates me to no end... Stupid, spoiled rich ***** thinking because they have money laws don't apply to them. Both parents should've been arrested, car impounded with "accidental" damage from the towing and the child taken away and given to a real family to raise the boy properly until the real "parents" took a class on how to do their job.

Think that's too harsh? Tough love works the best. Weak parents that want to be their child's best friend is what creates most of the worlds problems today. Makes most of these kids spoiled rotten expecting things to be given to them right away whenever they want something as is evidenced by the mother saying "Well he's been wanting to drive for so long" well make him wait til hes 16 like EVERYONE else, f****** ******!

Ok, I got it all out of my system, now I'm good! XD

When I think about you, I cut myself. Ohhh, I cut myself.

The fact that there are people angry about this father doing something cool for his kid is making me depressed.

My only issue with this, is his mother (or father) should have been in the car with him.

This is a non-issue if I've ever seen one. I would love to take a Ferrari for a spin. That kid is blessed.

so what? its a private road which is LEGAL and is nobody's business... everybody else is just jealous of the kid. i know i am

The only issue I have is that he is in a neighborhood. Sure the roads may TECHNICALLY be private, but there are a lot more safety hazzards. At least make him drive in an empty parking lot or something.

Other than that as long as the kid isn't an idiot and can comprehend what he is doing then I don't see a problem.

The news. Over exaggerating since forever.

Back