Ideal large 36+ 4:4:4 UHD 4k /HDR screen for both pc work and flight sims? Gsync/100hz+?

markm75

Gawd
Background.. I currently have triple screens.. 24" ASUS VG248QE 144hz.. I primarily do flight sims, mostly p3d and now xplane 11.. however, mostly i use the oculus rift with those, but there are occasions, maybe 30% of the time where I use 2D and 5760x1080.. or i have to switch to 1080p single screen mode to make videos for youtube due to the weird resolution.

So it was my goal to go 4K.. i already have a 43" vizio hanging on my wall in my cramped office area where my rig is.. so i lowered it down and tested it over hdmi, but it doesnt support full 4:4:4 chroma.. despite this i was wow'd at how great XPlane looked on it.. couple that with the trackir and i have a 2D masterpiece.

Desktop wise, it was pixelated working with folders etc.. I'm assuming something like the Samsung 40" UHD/HDR set that has full 4:4:4 chroma would not be pixelated? Can anyone comment on that part?

The plan is, ill get rid of 2 of my 3 24"s, leave one 24" on the left and have a 36-43" as the main.. no more switching modes for youtube recordings.. just 4K, period.

The more i thought about it though, the more i wonder if i should scale back from even a 40 to a 36 or so.. and go with a true LCD with gsync and maybe 100hz or higher? Granted, for most things flight sim, 100hz is no factor, but for the occasional game .. star citizen and others maybe, if the frame rate is high enough with my 1080 ftw hybrid (sometimes it can be with older titles).

Then the fact that even a 40 might be a lot of real estate to pan over visually in a game, or maybe not.. (3 feet back).. with windows i'd split it into two basically, so not as big of a deal.

I've seen varying stories.. some that like 34-36ish.. others say 40+ is great too.. 40+ would certainly NOT be too big for 2D flight simming, need to find a good compromise and not spend a bundle either.

Thoughts on any of this, refresh rate, pixelation, too big.. ?

(My one pick was the 40" un40ku6300 samsung here or this one here which is the UN40KU6290 and far less expensive for some reason ), there is an even newer one the Samsung UN40KU7000, unsure what the biggest change is.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I would look seriously into the Sony X830C. It would probably buy this panel if it wasn't BGR (which sucks for Mac users like me). It is cheap, you have a good quality brand name backing it, the reviews on RTNGS are decent.

Some things to think about:
- In my calculations, having dual 43" inch monitors requires a gigantic desk. But having a dual 40" inch monitor is just okay. (with a 2meter width desk).
- Should you get a curved screen? It turns out that it makes stuff easier to read in the far end corners of the 40" plus monitors.
- IPS vs (M) VA panels. When you go with VA panels you have more choice. There are the cheap Korean panels like the Wasabi Mango and Crossover panels to consider.
- Obviously, with +40 inch 4K monitors the PPI count will go down. If you are young and have good eyesight, I think that will be annoying. I don't like seeing gigantic pixels.

PWM (!) and image retention problems. Some cheap panels use cheap backlighting techniques which are annoying, and can give you a headache.

I would look seriously into the Sony X830C. It would probably buy this panel if it wasn't BGR (which sucks for Mac users like me). It is cheap, you have a good quality brand name backing it, the reviews on RTNGS are decent.

Some things to think about:
- In my calculations, having dual 43" inch monitors requires a gigantic desk. But having a dual 40" inch monitor is just okay. (with a 2meter width desk).
- Should you get a curved screen? It turns out that it makes stuff easier to read in the far end corners of the 40" plus monitors.
- IPS vs (M) VA panels. When you go with VA panels you have more choice. There are the cheap Korean panels like the Wasabi Mango and Crossover panels to consider.
- Obviously, with +40 inch 4K monitors the PPI count will go down. If you are young and have good eyesight, I think that will be annoying. I don't like seeing gigantic pixels.

PWM (!) and image retention problems. Some cheap panels use cheap backlighting techniques which are annoying, and can give you a headache.

Thanks for the suggestion.. any reason to suggest it over the UN40KU6290, or because of BGR .. not sure which type of panel the UN40KU6290 has (VA?) In my case its 42 year old eyes, but the UN40KU6290 reviews seem to say at 4:4:4 desktop use is fine and sharp, no mention of pixels being visible like i saw with my older uhd 4k 4:2:0 vizio 43" test.. The sony seems to be twice as much almost.. i was trying to hit $450-$500 tops, ideally $350, though the UN40KU6290 seems to be around $397 shipped (from ebay though, new) add $22 for square trade.

For me its 24" + the new one (40?).. i originally wanted a curved, but those seemed out of my price range.

I also see many lcd monitors at 3840 x 1440 or 21:9.. i figured for youtube recordings the 4k uhd would work better but maybe this would as well.. some say the 21:9 scales better on older games, but maybe not so much with things like Xplane and P3D (better at full uhd) I guess for a youtube video this would be 1440p not 2160 obviously, though.

Last edited:
I can't really say anything meaningful about the UN40KU6290. I have to admit that I am biased towards Sony, (having owned a Sony TV before), and that I prefer IPS panels in general. I think that that the Samsung is not an IPS panel - but VA .

Curved monitors are expensive and you don't have many options. It sucks, I agree. But I wonder if it really matters for flight sim games. You probably don't spend that much time looking in the far corners anyway.

It's also nice to get something that is relatively cheap. If it breaks down etc. :)

Last edited:
Going back to the 40 Samsung.. Finding that B&H has the 40 samsung in stock for $379 But also reading that since this isnt a true LCD monitor, power save mode wont really work to auto shut off or turn back on, short of setting a timer for inactivity. Minor issue i suppose

edit: i guess the 6300 version of the 40" samsung has true hdr10 support.. not sure how much of a factor that will be for PC gaming though. I think ill need this adapter to go from the dp on the 1080 to the hdmi on the tv however, not just a standard dp to hdmi cable

Last edited:
If you currently use 144 Hz, I don't see how you'll be able to go back to 60 Hz for your main gaming monitor. Just saying. G-sync could mitigate the issues with lower refresh rate, but there's not much to choose from.

I might suggest the AOC AG352UCG. It seems a bit overpriced compared to big 4K displays, though.

If you currently use 144 Hz, I don't see how you'll be able to go back to 60 Hz for your main gaming monitor. Just saying. G-sync could mitigate the issues with lower refresh rate, but there's not much to choose from.

I might suggest the AOC AG352UCG. It seems a bit overpriced compared to big 4K displays, though.

I had seen that AOC, at around $60, but not technically 4K, 1080p..

To me the 144hz point isnt met often, at least not with p3d and rarely ever with xplane.. both sims are usually 60 fps or less.. xplane at 4k usually around 30 fps with my settings on my older 43 UHD i tested (and still amazing).. I think even with the 1080, it would take an older game to really appreciate 144hz, but maybe i'm wrong on that (need the 70-80+ frame rate). 89% of 2D use is probably 60 fps or less i'd guess, at least at 4k resolutions. I'm usually in VR most of the time anyway, cept for YT and now YT 4k recordings or maybe learning new systems flight wise in 2D which can be faster with multiple screens at hand.

Would Gsync even work with this tv (the 40 6290 ).. I think that requires an actual gsync compatible lcd right? (and a gsync adapter even with the 1080?)

Last edited:
For me, the important part isn't to play at over 100 fps (although that can look fantastic with ULMB), it's to get a smooth look and feel at medium frame rates. But in flight sims, I guess you won't notice.

And G-sync requires a compatible monitor, of course.

I had seen that AOC, at around $60, but not technically 4K, 1080p..
Um, what? It's 3440x1440.

For me, the important part isn't to play at over 100 fps (although that can look fantastic with ULMB), it's to get a smooth look and feel at medium frame rates. But in flight sims, I guess you won't notice.

And G-sync requires a compatible monitor, of course.

Um, what? It's 3440x1440.

Sorry clicked on the wrong link.. yeah 1440, looks like a solid screen though.

I just wish there were more offerings between 35 and 43 that were monitors at full 4K, but there just arent at the moment, so you either have to live with slight lag in windows on the 40/43"s by samsung (the 40 i just ordered), or go with 1440 like the AOC at a higher cost, but nice curved display, or drop down to 32 or less which for 4K seems a bit silly and small. For my needs 40+ is ideal (replacing two 24's and going from three 24s).

edit: i did spot this crossover 404k 4k LCD monitor.. i'm not sure how solid it is though? (i guess reviews on other sites are sketchy)

Looks like this dell P4317Q is solid but $1200

One other exists.. the WASABI MANGO UHD430 for around $773 with decent reviews. With the dell/mango they are still 60hz and dont appear to be "Gsync" monitors either. So i'm guessing you gain less input lag and maybe sharpness but no gain in refresh or Gsync ability.

Last edited:
I did find possible one gem, though still 60hz, but the response time is minimal.. roughly $800 .. The Phillips brilliance BDM4350UC or the BDM40650UC.. if it turns out that the Samsung 40 isnt ideal or responsive enough.. i may opt to switch to this one, though twice the cost. Appears the 40" phillips is impossible to find for some reason

The philips is an ips.. then there is a 40" IPS AOC VA AOC C4008VU8 curved coming soon for around $960.

Last edited:
This Acer is 3840x1600 and does 75Hz - it's a Freesync monitor but if it was G-Sync, I could finally stop obsessing over which way to go. I would keep my S2417DG for competitive fps games and use this behemoth for everything else.

Hook it up to a 1080Ti and call it a day. I could even go mITX like I've been wanting to. It's about 75% of a 4k monitor so it's easier to push and while I want a bigger screen, a 43" 16:9 is too much height....

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-XR382CQK-bmijqphuzx-37-5-inch-UltraWide/dp/B01N6S1P2D/

This Acer is 3840x1600 and does 75Hz - it's a Freesync monitor but if it was G-Sync, I could finally stop obsessing over which way to go. I would keep my S2417DG for competitive fps games and use this behemoth for everything else.

Hook it up to a 1080Ti and call it a day. I could even go mITX like I've been wanting to. It's about 75% of a 4k monitor so it's easier to push and while I want a bigger screen, a 43" 16:9 is too much height....

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-XR382CQK-bmijqphuzx-37-5-inch-UltraWide/dp/B01N6S1P2D/

Not bad specs thats for sure, but the price.. phew.. Yeah i guess its "close to 4K"..

Yeah the 43's might be a tad tall, i dunno, maybe not for flight sim use like I do.. if that Philips IPS 40" were available i might have opted for it.. or maybe the AOC C4008VU8 VA panel that is coming soon (curved) for $960 as of now (listed above). These other two may lack Gsync, but have good ms response times.

The AOC VA AOC C4008VU8 curved is now officially released.. avg price $845 shipped, about $400+ more than the one I just ordered.. no reviews as of yet, but i think it might be my fall back if the samsung 40 doesnt pan out.

Wasabi Mango is about it for active sync large 40"+ 4k 10bit panels you're looking at.

Good luck with 100fps 4k. Big fat nope so far, let alone driving it smoothly in demanding titles..

Wasabi Mango is about it for active sync large 40"+ 4k 10bit panels you're looking at.

Good luck with 100fps 4k. Big fat nope so far, let alone driving it smoothly in demanding titles..

What of the AOC VA AOC C4008VU8? Its 10bit and 60hz? Yeah its about $200 more though, not sure what is gained by spending the extra $200, aside from the curve?

By active sync, what did you mean there.. (i guess you meant freesync).. freesync is only for AMD cards correct? (i'm nvidia)

Last edited:
I took time last nite to work on the 40 inch samsung un40k6290 which arrived. After much tweaking.. i feel its as good as its going to get. The point I have it is with these settings in case anyone is curious:

I have an active DP to HDMI (club3d dp 1.2 to hdmi 2.0) cable going to HDMI 1 on the tv (the one that says DVI)..
I tweaked settings as best I could and at this point I have it at 4:4:4 in nvidia and 60hz.

I switched on game mode in the settings, left the input set to HDMI/DVI (switching to PC looked not so great, washed out)..

Picture Mode: Game
Backlight 20
Brightness 47
Contrast 91
Sharpness 0
Color 61 (maybe a tad high) (lowered to 54) (61 is visible in the test video below)
Tint G50
HDMI UHD Color set to On
Dynamic Contrast High
Color Tone Warm1
Gamma 0
Color space Native
All other fields are greyed out. I have the latest firmware.

I played with these settings for quite a while and feel maybe they are as good as it gets.. it certainly isnt "bad", however, hooking up my M43-C1 Vizio seems to show a slightly sharper image which puzzles me (2014/15 tv).
Turning HDR to on without game mode looked worse to me.

**I'm not getting any sort of mouse ghosting or window or text ghosting like some reported**

I have text size in windows 10 set to 200%, though 100% small but usable.. 300% the default seems to big (unsure but i think 200 is ok)..

EDIT: i'm not positive, but i think the text looks a little sharper if i actually switch to RGB mode in Nvidia rather than 4:4:4 (confused on that). Its still not as sharp as with the Vizio, though i think maybe sharpness isnt the difference, but maybe whites being less white with the Samsung than with the Vizio (though on the Vizio i actually have it set to PC mode, likely if i switch to "pc" mode which i mentioned is washed out a bit with the samsung, i'd see similar results).

Another note.. the colors seem superb on the Samsung.. took a photo on the Samsung compared to the Vizio (again vizio in pc mode though) and the sky color is less blue, much less blue on the Vizio.. i tried everything to increase the color on the Vizio but couldnt match it. so despite being slightly sharper on the Vizio, the Samsung seems to win in color.

Biggest issue i have, though minor is the power save.. while it does eventually shut off, it cant shut off via Windows power save.. and if you come back to use it later, you have to use the remote to power it back on.

I did notice some sort of vertical banding in white backgrounds with the Samsung.. not sure if this is a defect or not, as i think i've seen it with Vizio before.. Its hardly noticeable and not during any real use visible.

Other games like Star Citizen seem pretty solid and larger than life compared to the 24"..

Its still unclear to me if this Samsung is 8bit or 10bit.. some seem to suggest it really is 10bit..

So at this point i'm debating to just keep the Samsung or, to go for either of these mentioned previously:

AOC VA AOC C4008VU8 40" curved 10bit 60hz LCD Monitor ~$840

or

WASABI MANGO UHD400 40" 10bit 60hz LCD Monitor ~$619

So about $200-$400 more depending on either of these.. the wasabi reviews on some sites seem to suggest they go bad quickly.. there arent any reviews on the AOC yet.. i was leaning towards the AOC, as i'm curious if such a panel will "blow away" the Samsung in terms of both sharpness and motion or if it will end up being very similar?

Here is just a quick sample video..Xplane set to 4k... just to show you scale of the 40 on a desk, sitting next to my older Asus 24 on the left.

yeah, the Samsung 40" 6290 is an amazing gaming display considering you get a real warranty unlike the Mango. Also, the fit and finish is light years ahead of the Mango. Why people suggest the cheap mango's is .... beyond me, glad you didn't listen. Also, the Sony's are a poor choice due to higher latency. again, a poor choice for any gamer. Fact. I think the Sony's actually have 3x the latency compared to the Samsung's, 18ms.

My settings are pretty different than yours. I think professionally calibrated I am seeing a lot of backlights set to 9 or 10. You're at 20. I would suggest you hit up AVForums and see the settings there. Don't go with any one setting, try and find the average and them make adjustments with your eyes. Do this with games and movies. Arrive at something you really like.

I have a 49" KS8000 and anytime I have company, people are blown away.

Last edited:
From what i just read, sounds as if the AOC is just a rebadged Phillips that is subject to serious ghosting issues.. so that rules that out i think.. leaves the wasabi, but with mixed reviews, i guess i'm sticking with the Samsung until something true lcd monitor with Gsync and 40" + comes along.

yeah, the Samsung 40" 6290 is an amazing gaming display. Why people suggest the cheap mango's is .... beyond me, glad you didn't listen. Also, the Sony's are a poor choice due to higher latency. again, a poor choice for any gamer. Fact.

I have a 49" KS8000 and anytime I have company, people are blown away.

With your KS series.. what do you set the pc to, assuming you use a pc.. RGB or 4:4:4.. for some reason with the sammy i find RGB to better (not sure why this is, maybe due to the settings i'm using (see above))..

I have dp to dvi/hdmi1 and gaming mode on.

Someone seemed to suggest though, sony wise, that the X800D series is good, maybe not every Sony has latency issues? (I didnt research so unsure).. they mentioned LED PWM Dimming or Flicker Free being the case on that set (i think meaning no led dimming), vs 99% of these other tvs as a bonus.

i should probably just live with this sammy for a few years.. the power save feature, lack there of sucks though (with any TV) on a pc..

Do you set yours to shut off.. i'm wondering if it even matters, as just "no signal" floating around is probably better than full on.. and you dont have to hit the remote to bring it alive later (lazy).

Do you find 49" to be too much for PC use.. ie: too high/too wide? i originally wanted a 48" (curved even), but opted for the 40, as it fit below my 43" vizio already on the wall, just barely and i thought 48 might be too much, though probably not too much for flight.

Last edited:
I have mine calibrated under gaming mode. I don't use TV at all.

The 49" is not too much at all only because I know how to properly consider it's size. Meaning, my desk is no different than most. I have the same depth and width as an average desk. While it's true that some out there have smaller desks / larger than average desks ... for the sake of me making my point I will not speak to that very tiny number. There are a lot of people here that have eyefinity setups along with a very few day traders. There are also a lot of people here on the forums that have several monitors on top and to the sides. Now, take my 49" .... it's the same distance as anyone else's display. The only real difference is I do not have bezels all over. I have one large continuous screen.

It's impossible for me to have the entire view of my 49" display in once glance but this is to be expected. People with 2 monitors or 3 monitors side by side or one top of one another have the same eye / head travel as I do.

Honestly, the only thing that is different is my 49" display doesn't have the bezels say a multiple displays would.

Reactions: N4CR
like this
What of the AOC VA AOC C4008VU8? Its 10bit and 60hz? Yeah its about $200 more though, not sure what is gained by spending the extra $200, aside from the curve?

By active sync, what did you mean there.. (i guess you meant freesync).. freesync is only for AMD cards correct? (i'm nvidia)

After the Phillips VA and VA based offerings last year or two; one had major artifacts the other used an off brand screen with burn in and was pulled after 6 months along with the current Dell having burn in issues IIRC, I'm quite dubious of the VA panels in that size for monitor use. I'd have to check it out and chances of that screen being in my country is about zero. There are some subtle differences in VA tech (and not all are called VA) some are hybrids like the panel you linked(pretty sure). You'll get better blacks so for a text based/workflow screen it might be superior to IPS (which is something I have noticed in past with IPS glow) but jury is still out on the colour and burn in. I wonder if there will still be a glut of shitty 4k 40" VA panels out there someone is trying to flood the market with somehow..

And yes freesync/active sync. Considering nvidia opened up gameworks, this may be next on their list.. they have to improve their image as their extreme competitiveness/anticompetitiveness is hurting their own consumers and perception in big ways last year or so bit of a shift in that regard.. hence gameworks (Would have never happened otherwise). But this also may only come through HDMI3 with new TVs and drop Dp so... tricky one to bank on.

I wish you luck. I'm glad I can hold out on my U2711 IPS for now... but a 'cheap' Wasabi Mango 40"+ shot might just be the ticket for me if nothing is out by Q3-Q4. Check out square trade warranty on the WMs, most people here go that way. And there are some models screened for no dead pixels but you pay more. read the fine print super carefully too as some say 'perfect pixel' then *up to 3 dead pixels etc...

Last edited:
I have mine calibrated under gaming mode. I don't use TV at all.

The 49" is not too much at all only because I know how to properly consider it's size. Meaning, my desk is no different than most. I have the same depth and width as an average desk. While it's true that some out there have smaller desks / larger than average desks ... for the sake of me making my point I will not speak to that very tiny number. There are a lot of people here that have eyefinity setups along with a very few day traders. There are also a lot of people here on the forums that have several monitors on top and to the sides. Now, take my 49" .... it's the same distance as anyone else's display. The only real difference is I do not have bezels all over. I have one large continuous screen.

It's impossible for me to have the entire view of my 49" display in once glance but this is to be expected. People with 2 monitors or 3 monitors side by side or one top of one another have the same eye / head travel as I do.

Honestly, the only thing that is different is my 49" display doesn't have the bezels say a multiple displays would.

I noticed an issue with the Samsung 6290 as of tonight.

I think this may be the ghosting thing.. when you type on a white background in a webpage or note pad.. as you type fast, i feel as if there is a cursor shadow maybe 3 or 4 characters back.. unsure if this can be fixed or not, minor as it may be.

Also.. when my pc went to standby earlier.. the Samsung still shuts off (even though i turned off all shut down features on it).. in doing so it was a pain once to turn back on.. i had to switch inputs back and forth and turn it on/off/back on for some reason.. the second time around today, it didnt do that.. i'm not sure what thats about.

Out of interest to anyone browsing this thread, would you be interested in a crowd funded or similar screen of 40k60 40"+ IPS 60Hz or faster with G/Freesync, no bad pixels? I'm wondering if this is the way to go... no manufacturer seems to give a fuck and if you want to do something, sometimes you got to do it yourself. I have experience in design and production of high end touring grade electronics from scratch and access to the means to make things easily, along with the help of [H] for critical stuff e.g. drivers.

Out of interest to anyone browsing this thread, would you be interested in a crowd funded or similar screen of 40k60 40"+ IPS 60Hz or faster with G/Freesync, no bad pixels? I'm wondering if this is the way to go... no manufacturer seems to give a fuck and if you want to do something, sometimes you got to do it yourself. I have experience in design and production of high end touring grade electronics from scratch and access to the means to make things easily, along with the help of [H] for critical stuff e.g. drivers.

I'm surprised this isn't already happening. The panels exist, the modules as well (although for Gsync NVIDIA needs to be involved in the development of the monitor AFAIK). Weird that this market segment is still so stagnant, with only Phillips and a couple of other companies producing large TV panel-based monitors...

After the Phillips VA and VA based offerings last year or two; one had major artifacts the other used an off brand screen with burn in and was pulled after 6 months along with the current Dell having burn in issues IIRC, I'm quite dubious of the VA panels in that size for monitor use. I'd have to check it out and chances of that screen being in my country is about zero. There are some subtle differences in VA tech (and not all are called VA) some are hybrids like the panel you linked(pretty sure). You'll get better blacks so for a text based/workflow screen it might be superior to IPS (which is something I have noticed in past with IPS glow) but jury is still out on the colour and burn in. I wonder if there will still be a glut of shitty 4k 40" VA panels out there someone is trying to flood the market with somehow..

And yes freesync/active sync. Considering nvidia opened up gameworks, this may be next on their list.. they have to improve their image as their extreme competitiveness/anticompetitiveness is hurting their own consumers and perception in big ways last year or so bit of a shift in that regard.. hence gameworks (Would have never happened otherwise). But this also may only come through HDMI3 with new TVs and drop Dp so... tricky one to bank on.

I wish you luck. I'm glad I can hold out on my U2711 IPS for now... but a 'cheap' Wasabi Mango 40"+ shot might just be the ticket for me if nothing is out by Q3-Q4. Check out square trade warranty on the WMs, most people here go that way. And there are some models screened for no dead pixels but you pay more. read the fine print super carefully too as some say 'perfect pixel' then *up to 3 dead pixels etc...

I keep reading about Phillips pulling the BDM4350UC off the market due to the image retention issue, but that isn't the case, in Europe at least... Stocks are replenishing in most online stores. Same with the Dell. It does seem like a mediocre panel though. However, not everyone has this IR problem, meaning there must be more than one panel revision out there...

IIRC, there is a 40inch RGB VA panel out there (Samsung), but for some reason no company is currently using it for a large monitor, except a Korean brand....

It sort of looks like every monitor out there has a weakness that almost seems deliberate. I.e. the Dell 43" has horrible PWM (and IR), the Phillips has IR and skips a frame every 2,5 seconds, the Phillips curved 40"VA has horrible response (trailing, smearing in games) and so on and so forth. Discouraging to say the least...

Reactions: N4CR
like this
I keep reading about Phillips pulling the BDM4350UC off the market due to the image retention issue, but that isn't the case, in Europe at least... Stocks are replenishing in most online stores. Same with the Dell. It does seem like a mediocre panel though. However, not everyone has this IR problem, meaning there must be more than one panel revision out there...

IIRC, there is a 40inch RGB VA panel out there (Samsung), but for some reason no company is currently using it for a large monitor, except a Korean brand....

They might be modifying them and dumping due to consumer laws perhaps? Here it's pretty strict as with Aussie and they definitely pulled them. And yes when I looked not all had IR. But many reported it later after longer use, only in certain colours/conditions etc in many cases. Too much of a gamble for me. Dead pixels are enough to gamble on let alone backlight/clamping on IPS and IR and the rest.. gosh.

I think it's time I put a thread up for EOIs in an aftermarket panel designed with Nvidia and with Freesync if possible. May just have to offer two versions to keep them happy.

Back