I'd like to share my Conroe experience with you all

You sir, are a god among men.

GIVE THIS MAN SOME SORT OF AVATAR THAT TAKES UP THE WHOLE PAGE, STAT.

sorry I haven't replied, I've been too busy crying tears of joy...

er...i mean...chicken wings!!!! and uh...uh...football!! and beatin' up retards!!!!! =/

i wouldnt be able to control myself and cut that slow/tape it.

for me its peanuts flying everywhere :)

ROFL!!! A+++++++++ 10/10 AWESOME VIDEOGRAPHER would recommend again! (eBay style feedback ;))!

P.S. Which model was it? I couldn't quite tell :D.

shockwave, just thinking that..lol Anyways how do you have that good of patience? I would torn the box open then i would've tried to put it in my pc as fast as i could, then i would sadly probaly break like my motherboard lol

I do that everytime I get a box from any computer related facility :)

Only the song is 'send in the clowns' :D

i loved the music...

I was afraid that you'd stab yourself in the face with the knife until i saw the plastic side.

GoldenTiger said:
ROFL!!! A+++++++++ 10/10 AWESOME VIDEOGRAPHER would recommend again! (eBay style feedback ;))!

P.S. Which model was it? I couldn't quite tell :D.

E6600

To be honest, you should have seen me earlier in the day.

I ordered a 6600 a couple weeks ago, but it was out of stock. then I found one for cheaper, but it was too late to cancel my first order. They said if i I send it back, I'll get a refund, and the cheaper 6600 was waiting for me to pickup.

I went to UPS, stood in line to send out one box, went right into the line next to me, and picked up an identical box :)

The starburst lighting effect at the end is awesome.

Enjoy your 6600.

In a moment of weakness, I gave out and got a 6300 a couple of weeks ago and, despite o/c to 3.1ghz, i'm always gonna wonder... how much faster would this have been with that xtra 2mb of cache... :)

Excellent video. Allot more worthwhile than allot of the crap that hollywood puts out. So two thumbs up for you.

Its all about the drama and the video has it all. The casting was perfect , the special effects , well , you can say they were not needed, the length of the movie was perfect and the cost of the movie was perfect. Altogether it was the best core 2 duo movie of the year.

I would like to share my experiance tooo , well its still in the box for a month now.They say its fast but it has not moved once , they say it runs at about 40c , i have seen the boxes change its temp one little bit. I have even lapped it twice and hoped it performance will change but it has done no good whatsoever to it.

Overall my experiance of the c2d has not been as dramatice as yours.

istymie said:
The starburst lighting effect at the end is awesome.

Enjoy your 6600.

In a moment of weakness, I gave out and got a 6300 a couple of weeks ago and, despite o/c to 3.1ghz, i'm always gonna wonder... how much faster would this have been with that xtra 2mb of cache... :)

i hear its only about 5% diff. Dont shoot urself with the sweet processor u got there. Nice OC man. 3Ghz on that cpu is not worthy of comparing on the amd side at the moment. that is untill amd gets off their butts and get back into the fight. Right now all I hear is "finish him" in mortal combat voice :)

other critics have said that this was cast wrong, and that it bogs down in the middle. i disagree. it is a brilliant, character based romance, with an excellent twist ending. we will be seeing this at oscar time. 2 thumbs up. as an aside, big ups to the young man who composed the soundtrack, johnny strauss. we will be hearing more from him.

when i got mine, i carried the box around with me for a couple hours looking at it. it was on the table while i had dinner. boy, what a complete dweeb i am.

vanilla_guerilla said:
other critics have said that this was cast wrong, and that it bogs down in the middle. i disagree. it is a brilliant, character based romance, with an excellent twist ending. we will be seeing this at oscar time. 2 thumbs up. as an aside, big ups to the young man who composed the soundtrack, johnny strauss. we will be hearing more from him.

when i got mine, i carried the box around with me for a couple hours looking at it. it was on the table while i had dinner. boy, what a complete dweeb i am.

Did you also burp it? and tuck it in at night? Hope you didnt give it a bath (unless of course your water cooling). :p

My wife just laughed then "clapped" and nothing pulls her away from pogo.

Awesome. There should be some away that Hardocp gives you or something. Honestly.

Back