iCUE v3.25.60

erek

[H]F Junkie
Installing now!

"Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.25.60:

iCUE v3.25.60 Patch Notes::

• iCUE now supports Windows Spatial Sound so users can enable their own audio surround sound solutions. Please note that if Spatial Sound is enabled, iCUE EQ and Surround Sound options are disabled. For more information related to spatial sound, please visit this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win.../spatial-sound.
  • Resolved an issue with security related to our service and drivers
  • Audio Visualizer from LS100 is now available for all RGB Fans and Strips. This is a new lighting pattern that will match the volume frequency in Windows
  • Resolved an issue with iCUE not detecting devices on B450 Chipsets
  • Profiles with Lighting Effects are now cross compatible between Platinum Series and PRO XT Hydro Coolers
  • Resolved various other minor bugs and issues"

https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.26.95_release.msi

IMG_5603.JPG

I've been really happy to convert my machine away from using iCue. Looking forward to when I have it completely removed.

That said, an update or two ago, support was added for controlling the RGB on my motherboard. iCue works about 100x better than Aura for that.

I know, I know. Cool story bro.

I've been really happy to convert my machine away from using iCue. Looking forward to when I have it completely removed.

That said, an update or two ago, support was added for controlling the RGB on my motherboard. iCue works about 100x better than Aura for that.

I know, I know. Cool story bro.

what are you moving to might I ask? This Corsair stuff is expensive.

Reactions: erek
like this
what are you moving to might I ask? This Corsair stuff is expensive.

I've been slowly moving my machine over to Aquaero for control. It also isn't cheap and isn't without its faults, but I like that it just works.

I actually am happy with how iCue has slowly started to work well. I know there have been complaints in the past about the resource usage, but lets be honest. Most of us are running 4-8 core machines now that can easily handle that without us even knowing.

I love iCue
Love love lubby lub lub
And I lubbylublub having profile switches with a little button on my Corsair keyboard.

But where is the interface with Gigabyte RGBFusion peeps cmon!

Back