IceDigger's Ebay Auction Sales - Mostly Games

IceDigger

[H]F Junkie
Attached are all the ebay auctions I am starting to sell a lot of the games I don't play.

Gotta pay for IVF without taking out a loan. For a good cause guys!

Most are in fantastic condition.

Laptops
Dell Latitude 13 7370 - Has Issues
Toshiba Satellite U845W-S400 - Super Wide Laptop
GPD Win 3

Desktops
Dell Optiplex 3040 Mini Desktop

PC Stuffs

Movies

Nintendo Gameboy Advance

Nintendo Switch

Sony Playstation 3

Sony Playstation 4

Sony Playstation Vita

Last edited:

IceDigger

[H]F Junkie
Range extender worth a damn?
Thats a good question. I recommend using powerline converters rather than range extenders. They work MUCH better if all the electrical in the house is on the same panel.

The nighthawks are one of the better ones available though.

NovaCloud

Limp Gawd
Good luck mate! That shit is SUPER expensive! My best friend did it and he was fortunate to get a baby boy and also another baby boy a year later without the IVF. I am about to get sniped since I have my fourth kid less than 6 years lol.. I am done...

OFaceSIG

2[H]4U
Thats a good question. I recommend using powerline converters rather than range extenders. They work MUCH better if all the electrical in the house is on the same panel.

The nighthawks are one of the better ones available though.
I've found MoCA adapters to be vastly better than powerline.

SPARTAN VI

[H]F Junkie
I've found MoCA adapters to be vastly better than powerline.
This x1000. It's basically full speed Ethernet in any room that has a coax connection, which should not only be common in most homes anyway, but likely already in key areas throughout the house. I'm using these to get an ethernet backbone on my wireless AP's throughout my house.

IME, powerline adapters were comparable to WiFi in jitter/latency tests.

chameleoneel

Supreme [H]ardness
This x1000. It's basically full speed Ethernet in any room that has a coax connection, which should not only be common in most homes anyway, but likely already in key areas throughout the house. I'm using these to get an ethernet backbone on my wireless AP's throughout my house.

IME, powerline adapters were comparable to WiFi in jitter/latency tests.
Yeah I dunno. I can't remember ever being in a house, which had coaxial to anything other than the living room and the secondary living room. There could be some regional or even company specific construction trends, to put coaxial into bedrooms. But....I haven't really seen it. And while growing up, we had to run coaxial ourselves, to get it in extra rooms.