Icanhascheezburger Reality Show?

HardOCP News

[H] News
What the!?! They are doing an Icanhascheezburger reality show? Well, to be honest, it will be better than 95% of the reality crap already on TV so I guess we should count our blessings for that. ;)

Ever wonder who is behind those hilarious cat memes? Bravo goes inside the office of Ben Huh and his eclectic staff at icanhascheezburger.com, one of the largest humor publishers on the Internet known for their popular LOLs and FAILs.

Ever wonder who is behind those hilarious cat memes? Bravo goes inside the office of Ben Huh and his eclectic staff at icanhascheezburger.com, one of the largest humor publishers on the Internet known for their popular LOLs and FAILs.

Please kill whoever wrote this.

Geez, I remember when that site first started up and the owner said it was going to be a huge site.

More and more every day I know how Sheldon on Big Bang Theory feels like when he looks at the rest of the world...

I'm really glad I spend most of my entertainment time playing PC games rather than watching the TV. The only thing I still watch on TV are sports.

This whole reality tv thing is going from laughable to down right pathetic

KILL YOUR TV...................

But kittens are cute!
Back when I use to do service calls I found there was 2 kinds of crazy cat people. The one that has 40 cats in there house and the one that has one 40 lbs cat.
You have to admit; a 40 lbs cat is pretty interesting; so when I finished with the old lady's TV set I pet the cat on the head. When the old lady saw that she got pissed and said "Who gave you permission to touch my pussy cat??"
I quickly grabbed my toolbox and said "Have a nice day- GaBye".
Sometimes old people have NOTHING better to do much of the time than complain. The last thing I need was that old bat calling the office and saying I took liberties with her cat. :rolleyes:

Hey, this guy is living the dream folks. The whole site started from a thread on the Something Awful Forums, and now it's a media empire.

I love I Can Has Cheezburger because it's proof that the right stupid idea at the right stupid time can still make you a millionaire, even in the relative stable modern internet. He's living the American Dream; he's just cashing in wherever he can, reality show included :D

Hey, this guy is living the dream folks. The whole site started from a thread on the Something Awful Forums, and now it's a media empire.

I love I Can Has Cheezburger because it's proof that the right stupid idea at the right stupid time can still make you a millionaire, even in the relative stable modern internet. He's living the American Dream; he's just cashing in wherever he can, reality show included :D

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. People are sending him cute cat pictures for free, and he is cashing in on internet ads for people around the world to view them.
Add a stupid caption " I'm in your shirtz. Bitingz your Nipplez" . ChiChing. Cat money.

Ya see, something that lame would have EVER crossed my mind as a money maker.
I try to think about business that actually offer something with some value.

Back