i7 2700K, Gigabyte P67A UD-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzaneb

Limp Gawd
Brand new i7 2700K tested in perfect working condition $320 Shipped
Brand new Gigabyte P67A UD-7 full retail packaging (no accessories opened), tested in perfect working condition $200 Shipped

Combo Price now $485 shipped OBO

Heatware under nzaneb (70-0-0)
I accept Paypal and first born children(as long as they're hard workers and good with handling LN2/Dice)
Included shipping is to the US via USPS/UPS (which ever I can get to first)
Make offers via PM, not looking for trades

user87075_pic1818_1321383899.jpg

user87075_pic1820_1321383899.jpg

user87075_pic1819_1321383899.jpg

Last edited:
Just booted up, didn't try to OC it at all? Would be nice to know what kind of OC it might hit on stock volt.

I put the 2700K in a test bed last night. Ran a few multi-threaded benchmarks at 5.2Ghz 1.45V without a hitch. I didn't test lower voltages, but it's highly possible it will go lower as it was easily stable through WPrime 1024M with ram at 2133 7-10-7-27.

wait , how can it b tested if it hasnt been opened ?

Brand new Gigabyte P67A UD-7 full retail packaging (nothing opened), tested in perfect working condition $200 Shipped
These two booted up just to confirm perfect working order

I'm guessing only the board was taken out. All the cables and accessories are still sealed.

wait , how can it b tested if it hasnt been opened ?

Brand new Gigabyte P67A UD-7 full retail packaging (nothing opened), tested in perfect working condition $200 Shipped
These two booted up just to confirm perfect working order

I'm guessing only the board was taken out. All the cables and accessories are still sealed.

Correct. By "Nothing Opened" I was simply referring to the accessories. Clarified in the Original Post, and added pictures of the board.

Last edited:
bump because I keep looking but don't have an excuse to pull the trigger yet.

any chance i could get near that with a h80 and two sanyos?

bump because I keep looking but don't have an excuse to pull the trigger yet.

Same here. This is such a crazy deal at 485 (I'm surprised no one has snapped it up yet) but I can't find a reason to upgrade so I'm going to have to wait until next weekend before I pull the trigger on this combo. Black Friday/Cyber Monday is close.

any chance i could get near that with a h80 and two sanyos?

I wouldn't see why not. I've never tested/reviewed an H80 before, so I'm not too certain on it's potential. I would almost certainly say you would be 5ghz+

Can you post pics of the 2700k CPU?

Yes I can. I'll snap a pic tomorrow (it's sitting in my office at work). If it's not sold by then... a lot of offers flying in right now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back