i5 3570k $190 with $50 discount on Z77 boards at Microcenter

When I ordered online it told me my order went through, and at the same time that my credit card info was invalid. I checked my account and there was a successful order for ONLY a motherboard (at full price). Removed the order, hopefully that cancels it? If I get a 150 dollar asrock turd in the mail I'm going to be furious. Oh well off to MC in Philly...

MC is not even open here in the bay area yet. They don't open until 11am PST. It's 10 minutes away from where I live on Sunday since there won't be any traffic. I'll report back with my findings after I visit the Santa Clara store.

I did the in store pickup option and paid already, if they try to cancel on me I'll start telling them I drove *alllllll* the way from ft worth just to pick this up tomorrow and raise all kinds of stuff. (I work like right beside microcenter, but they dont know that :p)

I'm going to the Tustin store and i'll try to pick up the 3570k if they have it in stock. If not I will try to get Frys to pricematch them since from the looks of it, it's "available" and they have to pricematch items that are in stock

I have reserved now a 3570K and an ASRock Z77 Professional. What was weird is, when I first tried for them to hold onto the motherboard along with the processor, it said it became unavailable, yet they were in stock at the store (called them). So I put in a separate order for the motherboard, but the person on the phone told me that I would still be able to get the 50 bucks off even though I reserved them separately. I even wrote down her name just in case. So tomorrow, I will get my new CPU and Motherboard for $392.

I did the in store pickup option and paid already, if they try to cancel on me I'll start telling them I drove *alllllll* the way from ft worth just to pick this up tomorrow and raise all kinds of stuff. (I work like right beside microcenter, but they dont know that :p)

They don't charge you until you actually pick it up. If you didn't get a pickup confirmation email, they're not going to charge you.

Picked up my cpu's I'm expirencing the same add to cart removed from cart thing now. Even though I bought one web order today already. Weird, they must have web orders blocked to ensure inventory.

they have all complete web orders instock. When I left I was told there are only 6 left and over 100 on hold for web orders.

How did you get the ASRock Z77 Pro3 for $60??? Its showing up at $109.99 on the site.

And they seem to be all out of 3570K's again, since it keeps getting removed from my shopping cart.

Read the title of this thread again

FYI for people buying from the Santa Clara store. They are OOS as of now, spoke with a associate and they are getting 250 of them either Monday or Tuesday in the morning.

They aren't doing web orders or shipping so they aren't updating the site, basically off the truck and into stock.

Guys, you can buy this on TigerDirect for the same price as Microcenter with free shipping and no tax (depending on your state) Look at my thread. Someone on Anandtech posted this.

If you've bought the TigerDirect deal, get the additional $20 rebate!!!

Last edited:
Tustin MC is all out of stock on either 3750k or 3770k.

Guys, you can buy this on TigerDirect for the same price as Microcenter with free shipping and no tax (depending on your state) Look at my thread. Someone on Anandtech posted this.

The only difference is you don't have to deal with rebates and you can get an additional $50 off of a Z77 board if you need one (I did). I hear they aren't doing shipping anymore...probably a mistake to begin with. My online order hasn't been canceled yet, but if it comes through, good. If not, I'm not worried. I've had better deals than this canceled because of a website error.

Dont even seen the 3570 on TD's site...

And still cant add it to MC's cart. Guess Ill be heading there after work in the morning.

Now just need to figure if I want the Extreme 4 or the Pro 4 from ASRock.

Dont even seen the 3570 on TD's site...

And still cant add it to MC's cart. Guess Ill be heading there after work in the morning.

Now just need to figure if I want the Extreme 4 or the Pro 4 from ASRock.

Seems they added a $40 off coupon, which still brings it to $209.99
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2373004&sku=I69-3570K

lol I posted the rebate stuff here last night around midnight :p

The MC email doesn't seem to really mean much. The 3570k is out of stock at every MC. They're just using the email to get people foaming at the mouth to get their hands on one. Oh well, what would you expect? Maybe they'll have them actually in stock in a few days.

4 left at the Denver MC. I will be picking mine up tomorrow.

4 left at the Denver MC. I will be picking mine up tomorrow.

After I read your post I tried to place my online order at the Denver MC again. IE9 didn't work. FF12 still didn't work. But when I tried Chrome (for the 1st time) the order was accepted. I guess the MC website is picky out which browser is used to place an order.

super nice price
was wondering if someone might buy my 2500k haha

Got a 3570K and ASRock Z77 Professional for $392.18 (which included tax) today. Fucking woot :D. Got it from the store in St. Davids, PA, near Philly.

I am piecing a computer right now. Do you think I should snag a 3570 (around the price of the 2500k)? Or wait to see if the 2500K lowers even more. I noticed the 2500k go down 10 dollars today. I feel like 2500k would be fine since I really don't overclock and I straight game.

Santa Clara/Bay Area Microcenter just recently got a shipment in today. They had roughly 40 left when I went there are 5PM today.

For those that are lucky to live by MC to get one of these deals listen up.

If you already have a MB for 3570k it may not make much sense to buy the MB but it can work out for you if you find somebody who wants to buy Z77 MB. When I got in on this deal I was fortunate to find somebody in the store that wanted a 3770k and I was able to sell my Z77 MB to the person. That helped me lower my total costs on my 3570k.

You could do what I did in store for quick profit or take a chance on ebay or Amazon and sell the MB for a profit.

Just something to consider if you are into saving money and don't mind wheeling and dealing.

Many creative options to help make money and pay for 3570k or 3770k if you make this deal work for you. Right now IB is hot seller so you are lucky to have good deal from MC in store.

Santa Clara/Bay Area Microcenter just recently got a shipment in today. They had roughly 40 left when I went there are 5PM today.

I left around 6:45ish and they had only 4 left in the case (I bought 1)

So unless they have a ton in the back, they are dry

I left around 6:45ish and they had only 4 left in the case (I bought 1)

So unless they have a ton in the back, they are dry

They had zero on the shelf when I went. I called around 3 and they said they had 40 on stock. Got there at 4 and they had to dig them from back stock

So when you guys go to MC tomorrow, can you hold some of the employees ransom until corporate promises to open up a store in the Phoenix area? Please? This daily torture is getting old. :(

This is getting old...my order has been "Pending" since Sunday :rolleyes:. If you're not going to ship it, cancel my order already, MC.

They had a ton at the MC in MN.

Grabbed a 3570k and the $65 gigabyte z77. Nice deal for an upgrade.

so efffing glad I sold of my 2600k rig and came out ahead. Now I am gonna sit on the side lines and let the price wars continue. With Microcenter and Frys local to me along with the using slickdeals to reduce the price heavily. I plan to build a beast for a fraction and rape up on noobs who spend double, triple or quadruple....roflmao

Back