I would buy a new PC to play this game

Nothing I see there looks all that great. Graphics aren't anything impressive. Sounds are bad. Animations for people aren't good. Animations for guns look worse that Counter Strike Source from 2003. What am I missing?

Essentially looks like L4D, although dated technically.

Nothing I see there looks all that great. Graphics aren't anything impressive. Sounds are bad. Animations for people aren't good. Animations for guns look worse that Counter Strike Source from 2003. What am I missing?

Essentially looks like L4D, although dated technically.
I haven't played anything more than Nintendo Switch so it looks good to me. I like the action part of it the most.

Played this on xbox game pass. It's nothing special. I stopped playing it after 30 mins. Nothing about it impressed me.

if you think this looks good you should check out the new elden ring or black myth trailers those have some complex lighting

I haven't played anything more than Nintendo Switch so it looks good to me. I like the action part of it the most.
The Nintendo Switch was dated when i was released. Recently I picked it up to play Xenoblade 3 and such and they graphic and FPS are horrible. I also been spoiled by ps5 loading times.

Back