I will be happy with X Series X after i had Rtx 3090?

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
I sold my pc with Rtx 3090 and 9700K because of money loans. I can afford max now for new monitor and Xbox Series X. I will be happy with new console or skip it and collecting money for pc? thanks

sounds like it may not be the wisest decision for you either way... but IMO the PS5 and XSX are finally, a console that holds up pretty damn well compared to PCs (at least for the next couple of years)

edit: but OBVIOUSLY it has nothing close to the power of a 3090, to be very clear

Without needing to know details, I say skip everything altogether and just take care of whatever needs you have other than entertainment. I'm assuming you got other ways to entertain yourself. Saying this because even if you do get the least expensive out of the 2 options (Xbox X), you will still need to buy games and etc. for it.

I already bought some time ago games for Xbox x. Games are not problem. But i am not sure if its worthy to buy new X Series x now,or collecting money for new pc with rtx 3090 ;)

The newer consoles are at least focused on higher framerates for the first time in the 3D era. That alone makes the new consoles feel more powerful than they probably even are. 60fps after years of 30 is a big visual jump that is immediately obvious. That can be compounded with even higher FPS support and VRR.
While still no match for a 3090 paired with a powerful CPU, the consoles no longer feel weak compared to the PC. Games load fast and they look good. If I had to go console-only, this is the best time for that since the late 90's.

haha i sold because need money not because of topic problem. But yeah by the way resolved hehe ;)
https://proline.pl/chlodzenie-procesora-cryorig-m9i-intel-cr-m9i-p941914

Cryorig M9i Intel (CR-M9i)

Will be enough for 8700K and no oc?
I dont have enough money because i will buy rest parts of pc.

Case:

https://www.x-kom.pl/p/380274-obudowa-do-komputera-fractal-design-define-r5-z-oknem.html

I remember you from these posts/threads and others that I couldn't find with a quick search. It seems like you're bad with your money and keep buying things you can't really afford since you keep buying and selling to pay off your debts. If you already have an Xbox One X, then I would recommend just sticking with that for now given there aren't really any next gen titles for Series X now that fully utilize its hardware and the graphical difference between the cross-gen titles between them is still insignificant. Unless you've already sold that Xbox One X too because you needed the money..? Lol

I dont have X one X actually .I sold year ago.

I mean this. I will clearly see that difference in downgrade between rtx 3090 and x series x? And i will be crying or i will maybe happy too?

I prefer PC gaming. Given that you can pair an XBOX controller to your PC and get the game pass. There are plentiful of titles there. Combo that with PC games, you should have a lot of games to play. Not only that, I'm sure you can find other use case for your PC.

I dont have X one X actually .I sold year ago.

I mean this. I will clearly see that difference in downgrade between rtx 3090 and x series x? And i will be crying or i will maybe happy too?

That's entirely too subjective for anyone to say except for you. To the average layman and casual gamer, I doubt there would be a clear difference. To any gaming enthusiast that's used to high end hardware, the difference will definitely be noticeable. It also completely depends on what games you're playing and how well they benefit from both current PC and console hardware.

Go on Youtube and watch some reviews to see for yourself. That's going to tell you a lot more than we can here.

Hard decision. Thanks for replies and helping. I guess i must sleep with that ;)

Cheating has become ubiquitous with PC online gaming; why I don't even bother anymore. Companies literally have an intentional ban sale model now where they have a large income stream from banned players buying new game copies/accounts.

I'm extremely enjoying Demon Souls on PS5 and the graphics are great enough that they don't make me yearn for my top tier gaming PC anymore.

I agree with the others about this being highly subjective. To me, I would much rather have the consoles. But the added raytracing and general performance of a high end PC isn't lost on me. Sounds like you have some soul searching to do to figure out what really matters most to you.

I sold my pc with Rtx 3090 and 9700K because of money loans. I can afford max now for new monitor and Xbox Series X. I will be happy with new console or skip it and collecting money for pc? thanks

WOW Yesh I wonder if all the old posters on Hardforum just vanished because of they just got rid of their PC.

Back