I want to rent your gpu power V4 "even more money"

cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
If you have and graphics cards currently un-utilized you can be using them to make money. Im also willing to help people setup these rigs as a investment opportunity. Idealy I would like to work with people who have 290's 390's 480's 470's however it will also work decent for people with (980tis, 1070's, 1080ti) or multiple (7870's 7970's 270's 280's 460's). Im able to pay in paypal or btc. all you would need to do is run a program and I will pay you weekly. If your looking to setup a rig just for this I can also help.

Here are some approximate rates

if you have greater then 15 gpu's I will offer you 90% and I will go through the trouble of converting holding/keeping track of the coins I will pay usd or btc weekly. Additionally you DO NOT have to mine 24/7 I will setup a separate wallet and you can mine as you wish.

~

15 r9 290's, 480's or 390's will earn you around $1900 a month.

~

if you have between 10-15 gpu's I will offer you 80% with the same "conditions" as the 90% rate

~

10 r9 290's, 480's or 390's will earn you around $1100 a month.

~

if you have between 5-10 gpu's I will offer you 75% with the same "conditions" as the 90% rate

5 r9 290's, 480's or 390's will earn you around $500 a month.

~

if you have less then 5 cards I am able to pay a fixed weekly rate. if you have less then 5 I have no easy way to keep track of exactly how much they work so I do expect them running close to 24/7|$80 a month a card (approximated using r9 290 as a baseline)

~~~

**I am more then willing to help anyone moderately technical build one of these rigs, expect payback on your investment in ~ 3-5 months. feel free to ask away Im happy to help**

~

**looking to setup a rig or troubleshoot your current rig and have no interest in the above? That's fine too I don't mind helping out :) However please disclose this when contacting me so I can actually help**

~

I also do have some heat under this username to add abit of credibility to this offer.

~

Any questions? feel free to ask away!

~

side note im working on getting something like the above going for nvidia cards (of course i can already utilize some nvidia cards effectivly), cpu, and hdd space! however im going to work on it abit longer to make sure its worth the time and power.

Last edited:
Free bump! Nvidia cards are absolutely worth the power and performance cost. How about hashing at 30-31 mh/s with each gtx 1070 at 95w? Yep. AMD myth is busted, plenty of support for nvidia cards now since they are so damn efficient.

Free bump! Nvidia cards are absolutely worth the power and performance cost. How about hashing at 30-31 mh/s with each gtx 1070 at 95w? Yep. AMD myth is busted, plenty of support for nvidia cards now since they are so damn efficient.

Very true. Unforcuantly many people now know that and the 1070s are now all out of stock :( however the 1080 and 970 still suck. :p

1080TI doesn't suck...they'll be next to be all snapped up.

My 1080TI makes between $5.50 and $7.50 per day on nicehash.

It is running full bore - I haven't tried changing TDP yet -- but if I pick up a bunch of 1080TI's I definitely will play with that. Thinking about buying 7 of them shortly.

1080TI doesn't suck...they'll be next to be all snapped up.

My 1080TI makes between $5.50 and $7.50 per day on nicehash.

It is running full bore - I haven't tried changing TDP yet -- but if I pick up a bunch of 1080TI's I definitely will play with that. Thinking about buying 7 of them shortly.

I would still think the 1080ti's are abit low on price/prefermance even compared to marked up 480's and 1070's but they do not suck and if you have one mining on it isnt a bad idea. im going to buy up vega when it comes out :p

Well I have them running on 4 of my 980 Ti's right now. He gives you an easy bat file that you just click in Windows and it loads it all up for you. My other 2 GPUs are running under Linux and he's currently getting a script together for that as well.

I'll let ya know in a week whether or not he is reliable.

Well I have them running on 4 of my 980 Ti's right now. He gives you an easy bat file that you just click in Windows and it loads it all up for you. My other 2 GPUs are running under Linux and he's currently getting a script together for that as well.

I'll let ya know in a week whether or not he is reliable.
Is there a reason you don't just download a tool like NiceHash and earn and control your own bitcoins, than send it to an anonymous dude on the internet and hope he gives you back most of it? NiceHash is literally a one click bitcoin generator.

Clearly I'm missing something, OP help me understand what you're providing to justify a 10% cut of someone's GPU power vs just doing their own mining. Not trying to thread crap but don't want to see people taken advantage of.

I don't have to sign up for anything. Don't have to deal with current, past or future prices. I know exactly what I am getting each week and I know what my power consumption is being that the cards are normally crunching away on BOINC projects.

He gives you a .bat script to run on Windows and a small moderately easy Linux guide to get things running on either operating system. Literally took me less than 5 minutes on each computer to get things going.

i run 1070's, sold all my amd stuff because of insane prices and bought a ton of 1070's before they went crazy too. Got lucky on timing.
Now today looking at poloniex and all that RED, you might get some interest from people here because of your set payouts, not bad not bad.
Bump for you buddy, i gotta go find what i want to buy cheap in this storm. Fun times!

i run 1070's, sold all my amd stuff because of insane prices and bought a ton of 1070's before they went crazy too. Got lucky on timing.
Now today looking at poloniex and all that RED, you might get some interest from people here because of your set payouts, not bad not bad.
Bump for you buddy, i gotta go find what i want to buy cheap in this storm. Fun times!

thank you and I probably would have done the same with my and cards if I caught it at the right time. Right now it looks like 1070s are also jacked way up in price

what about A 970M In my m15xr4 ill mine the shit all day everyday 80 bucks is 80 bucks

what about A 970M In my m15xr4 ill mine the shit all day everyday 80 bucks is 80 bucks

I have a 970m in my MSI Ghost Pro60... doing ZEC it gets between 160 and 170 sol/s... Depending on how beefy the cooling is int he laptop, I'd generally advise against it. Even with one of those laptop fan/pads load still sits around 80-82C, not ideal at all for a laptop setup long term.

I would still think the 1080ti's are abit low on price/prefermance even compared to marked up 480's and 1070's but they do not suck and if you have one mining on it isnt a bad idea. im going to buy up vega when it comes out :p

I have two 1080ti's mining in my little mini farm, and they are a fast/dense way to get up and running. Zcash mining plays very nice with nvidia GPUs. With prices the way they are, it's almost a wash in terms of profitability between 1060s/1080tis, I picked up the 2nd one just because my 8 GPU farm combined with the bonus TI would basically pay for it in less than 30 days. Yay 7 cents per kwh, worst case for me at this point is I got two free 1080Ti's out of the deal should the bubble burst. Can't be too upset about that.

Should the bubble burst and I sell off one of them, you know someone would snap up an EVGA 1080ti SC2 for $600 in an instant despite the fact it was mined on.

I have two 1080ti's mining in my little mini farm, and they are a fast/dense way to get up and running. Zcash mining plays very nice with nvidia GPUs. With prices the way they are, it's almost a wash in terms of profitability between 1060s/1080tis, I picked up the 2nd one just because my 8 GPU farm combined with the bonus TI would basically pay for it in less than 30 days. Yay 7 cents per kwh, worst case for me at this point is I got two free 1080Ti's out of the deal should the bubble burst. Can't be too upset about that.

Should the bubble burst and I sell off one of them, you know someone would snap up an EVGA 1080ti SC2 for $600 in an instant despite the fact it was mined on.

very true. I have been picking up cheap 480s and 290s off craigslist recently. However I have also now been building firework based mining rigs when I can't find any consumer cards. At least firepros will hold their value a bit better if eth crashed. I would love to build a 1080ti rig but they are just so expensive I can pick up 3 to 4 similarly performing cards for the same price.

Back