I want to rent your gpu power :P. v2 im now offering MUCH more

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
well ether just hit $50 a coin so i figured i would give this another shot and see if anyone is interested i jacked up the rates i am offering to try and make it work it to you guys. pretty much only looking for 290's 390's 480's 470's but feel free to inquire if you have other cards.

if you have greater then 15 gpu's I will offer you 90% and I will go through the trouble of converting holding/keeping track of the coins I will pay usd or btc weekly. Additionally you DO NOT have to mine 24/7 i will setup a seperate wallet and you can mine as you wish. some numbers to entice you at ethere curent rates.

15 r9 290's, 480's or 390's will earn you around $1200 a month! assuming ether dosnt increase farther

if you have between 10-15 gpu's I will offer you 80% and I will go through the trouble of converting holding/keeping track of the coins I will pay usd or btc weekly. Additionally you DO NOT have to mine 24/7 i will setup a seperate wallet and you can mine as you wish. some numbers to entice you at ethere curent rates.

10 r9 290's, 480's or 390's will earn you around $800 a month! assuming ether dosnt increase farther

if you have between 5-10 gpu's I will offer you 70% and I will go through the trouble of converting holding/keeping track of the coins I will pay usd or btc weekly. Additionally you DO NOT have to mine 24/7 i will setup a seperate wallet and you can mine as you wish. some numbers to entice you at ethere curent rates.

5 r9 290's, 480's or 390's will earn you around $320 a month! assuming ether dosnt increase farther

if you have less then 5 cards i will pay a fixed weekly rate. (around .3cents a hash a week) if you have less then 5 i have no easy way to keep track of exactly how much they mined so i do expect them running close to 24/7
1x r9 290's, 480's or 390's will earn around 40 a month

it is a simple program and if you need help i can remotly configure it using teamspeak if you have it or verbally guide you through installing it.

Last edited:
you're making me wanna make a few small rigs with 15 290s just for $1200- like doing some side work for some extra cash but prob not worth building them for 1200 a month

Funny enough by the time I saw this thread a few hours after it was created (and your mention of $50 per ether coin, I looked, it's now back down into the high 30's big crash just as fast as it rose up.

I used to do some small time Eth mining in the winter with a few old R9 270 cards I had laying around. (was bored, and it was a fun/nerdy way to keep the house warm and make a bit of cash)

I should have kept the 5 or 6 basket rigs I built back in the day of my LiteCoin mining days... maxxing out most of the circuits in my house that were avail, lol

you're making me wanna make a few small rigs with 15 290s just for $1200- like doing some side work for some extra cash but prob not worth building them for 1200 a month

i estimated it will earn its money back in around 4 months whitch isnt too bad for a investment.

Funny enough by the time I saw this thread a few hours after it was created (and your mention of $50 per ether coin, I looked, it's now back down into the high 30's big crash just as fast as it rose up.

I used to do some small time Eth mining in the winter with a few old R9 270 cards I had laying around. (was bored, and it was a fun/nerdy way to keep the house warm and make a bit of cash)

I should have kept the 5 or 6 basket rigs I built back in the day of my LiteCoin mining days... maxxing out most of the circuits in my house that were avail, lol

you scared the shiiiiiitttttt out of me then i cheacked and its curently at 46.

Awesome seller/trader/forum member here everyone!!!!! Just doesn't get any better! :woot:

Why don't you just make the investment and build your own mining rig?

Your best bet is probably just renting it on www.nicehash.com

i do but i have hit the max amps of the circuits in my house. and those cloud mining programs are nothing but a scam. they have to sell the planns for more then they would earn or it would be much better for them to just mine with the cards.
and thanks stinger608 !!!

i do but i have hit the max amps of the circuits in my house. and those cloud mining programs are nothing but a scam. they have to sell the planns for more then they would earn or it would be much better for them to just mine with the cards.
and thanks stinger608 !!!

Max amps? What're you even running?

All you need is a dedicated 240V (30A) AC socket.

Max amps? What're you even running?

All you need is a dedicated 240V (30A) AC socket.

3 rigs with ~1500w each and if i could run at 240v i would, but i dont exactly have the best electrical situation in my house i have a bit of money riding on stocks so if that goes well ill probrably rent a warehouse and get a few hundred cards together but when ether hit 50 i felt like i had to try somthing for now.

i do but i have hit the max amps of the circuits in my house.

Lol, geez man. Luckily thanks to Google I managed to find a pic of your place... :D

20071116-055.jpg

You need to upgrade to MOAR POWAH!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol OMG

Bump for the man who loves jizz on his pizza! (If I was Kyle you'd totally have a custom poof right now).
aaaah! lets not be throwing around any ideas for people to rally behind. I am just a simple noob who lives in a nuclear reactor and really really hates pineapple on his pizza.

aaaah! lets not be throwing around any ideas for people to rally behind. I am just a simple noob who lives in a nuclear reactor and really really hates pineapple on his pizza.

Lmao, I love this guy ^

I apologize for the excessive bumpage and discussion in your WTB thread. At least it's getting attention! :)

bump - this action was prefermed autonomously by a majestic robot (issues or concerns? feel free to contact cdabc123)

Last edited:
bump - this action was prefermed autonomously by a majestic robot (issues or concerns? feel free to contact cdabc123)

bump - this action was preformed autonomously by a majestic robot (issues or concerns? feel free to contact cdabc123)

Last edited:
bump - this action was preformed autonomously by a majestic robot (issues or concerns? feel free to contact cdabc123)

I assume you are basically clustering all these GPUs in some way? Most motherboards would only let you have 3-4 GPU cards right? And even there you don't have full PCI-E lane speed?

Also I notice you asked for AMD card support, but didn't mention Fury cards? Since they are now available for $230 range it seems they would be good unless the power draw is too high to make up for the extra speed?

Sorry for the questions. I've never done anything with mining.

Free bump for you...

Oh and what is your power bill per month? ;)

I assume you are basically clustering all these GPUs in some way? Most motherboards would only let you have 3-4 GPU cards right? And even there you don't have full PCI-E lane speed?

Also I notice you asked for AMD card support, but didn't mention Fury cards? Since they are now available for $230 range it seems they would be good unless the power draw is too high to make up for the extra speed?

Sorry for the questions. I've never done anything with mining.

Free bump for you...

Oh and what is your power bill per month? ;)

i have 6 cards on each motherbaord using pcie risers. and the cards are all running at x1 gen 2 speeds as it dosnt make much of a differance. sadly for som reason furys hash the exact same as 290s and 480s so there not too useful. and i pay around 150 a month for 20 cards

i have 6 cards on each motherbaord using pcie risers. and the cards are all running at x1 gen 2 speeds as it dosnt make much of a differance. sadly for som reason furys hash the exact same as 290s and 480s so there not too useful. and i pay around 150 a month for 20 cards

Is that your total electric bill or just what you estimate the extra for the cards? I jumped the mining ship when I killed a 7970 that never went over 42C under a waterblock. Paid for my next build, new loop and block for a new card though with the earnings.

Sounds like a pretty darn good return
its been pretty good to me :p
Is that your total electric bill or just what you estimate the extra for the cards? I jumped the mining ship when I killed a 7970 that never went over 42C under a waterblock. Paid for my next build, new loop and block for a new card though with the earnings.
its the total both of the mining rigs are using

Reactions: scgt1
like this
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back