I want to make a Bart PE...

Lyquist

2[H]4U
I would like to make a Bart PE disk with ghost on it, but where do I start? I have a legal copy of windows xp and a legal copy of ghost. Is this possible? Thanks.

Yes, it's possible. There are a ton of guides available to walk you through the process... Here is a link to a faq page that mentions the inclusion of Ghost v8.0 on a BartPE disc.

I think v10 would work fine, I can't really see any reason that it wouldn't.. Search and I'm sure you can find the answer... I honestly don't know for sure as I have never tried, but like I said I can't see any reason it wouldn't work....

The version of Ghost used doesn't really matter. Just be sure to have the files the BartPE website is asking for. Making the BartPE disc was very simple, thanks to the wizard. I was able to load up on network drivers and utilities.

I have Ghost 2003, although i was sucessful at making a PE Disc I could not get it to work with Ghost. The files that Bart PE wants (8.0) are different than the files 2003 installs.

speaking of these
any new ones out making the rounds?
I am still using a 2 from around 03/04/05 that work fine still, but always looking for updated ones with better drivers and such.

Back