I want to buy a 4k monitor

Psycrow

Gawd

4k Monitors !​

renderTimingPixel.png

Im looking for a 4 k monitor and im so confused from looking everywhere, that i need help in here.
It has to be the best and not a budget 4k monitor and i want a 27/28"
Then i found this one from Samsung and this. Both looks like the same but the model number is different. Is it the same 4k monitor or what is the deal here ?
Very confusing.

Then there are these from Asus where the ROG Swift PG27UQR is the newest and has DisplayHDR™ 600 where the others have only 400 DisplayHDR™.
Also i cant even find this model for sale anywhere...

Its very confusing..4k monitors with different model numbers and 4k monitors that cant be found anywhere while Oled monitors starts to pop up but i heard the text on forums and in windows becomes blurry, so these are only for gaming. And i like to play games and post/read on forums.

So can you help me out ?

4k Monitors !​

renderTimingPixel.png

Im looking for a 4 k monitor and im so confused from looking everywhere, that i need help in here.
It has to be the best and not a budget 4k monitor and i want a 27/28"
Then i found this one from Samsung and this. Both looks like the same but the model number is different. Is it the same 4k monitor or what is the deal here ?
Very confusing.

Then there are these from Asus where the ROG Swift PG27UQR is the newest and has DisplayHDR™ 600 where the others have only 400 DisplayHDR™.
Also i cant even find this model for sale anywhere...

Its very confusing..4k monitors with different model numbers and 4k monitors that cant be found anywhere while Oled monitors starts to pop up but i heard the text on forums and in windows becomes blurry, so these are only for gaming. And i like to play games and post/read on forums.

So can you help me out ?
Cooler Master Tempest GP27U or KTC M27P20 Pro, the best FALD QD-IPS in 27" category. You can't go wrong with either one.

I have been saving and saving for years. So now price dosent matter !
And for some reason the Tempest GP27U and the KTC M27P20 Pro
isent available for me in Denmark anywhere and im not gona buy it from amazon or ebay sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xar
like this
I have been saving and saving for years. So now price dosent matter !
And for some reason the Tempest GP27U and the KTC M27P20 Pro
isent available for me in Denmark anywhere and im not gona buy it from amazon or ebay sites.
Try ubuy.dkk, stuff there are quite cheap converting from DKK to USD. In Sep 2018, I bought PG27UQ from ubuy.ch for 2049 CHF, very close to its original MSRP back then.

Back