I Think We Need to Celebrate!

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Tis the 20th of September with nary a rumble from the Roos. The weather is turning cooler and school is in session. My friends, we have done it! The Ducky stays put and we are back to building our commanding lead. Please take a moment to pat yourselves on the back. From our #1 producer all the way down to the guy with 1 PC, we ALL made this happen with [H]ard work and dedication!

LONG LIVE THE [H]ORDE!!! :D

MMMMMmmmm.....

Seems this summer's Roo'BQ was a smashing success. Here's to the ducky not going anywhere any time soon. :D

p[H]ant0m said:
MMMMMmmmm.....

Seems this summer's Roo'BQ was a smashing success. Here's to the ducky not going anywhere any time soon. :D
I think I'll order an Anti-Roo badge in honor of this momentus event.
:D

AtomicMoose said:
I think I'll order an Anti-Roo badge in honor of this momentus event.

Slowpoke, I got mine already. :D

I would just like to give everyone a 100% congrats, and give everyone that folds at 75% a 75% congrats! :D :p

Congrats everyone...well done.

I'm glad that the temperature is getting cooler now. Believe me I have slept thru the summer in my room with hot air output from two computers as around 85F.... but I still refused to turn them off :) ....

Yup, the temperature's finally dropping below 70F at night now--time to open the windows at night!

I'm that guy with one PC and thanks to watercooling, it has been folding 24/7 all summer despite living in the valley (so cal).

Great job everyone!! Hopefully the winter will be good to us... And unlike AtMo, Molson3530 cracks open a REAL BEER and enjoys it responsibly :p

A round of e-whiskey for everyone.

And a round of real whiskey for me! :D

Yay us!

Last edited by AtomicMoose : Today at 01:44 PM. Reason: We don't need any of that here.

What, censorship?

Now buck up, get naked and post some skin!!!! K* needs some luvin

We need another 187 days in order to make it the longest time at #1 without a switch

Hito Bahadur said:
We need another 187 days in order to make it the longest time at #1 without a switch
Haha we need 187 days. Last time I checked that was a murder death kill...(I just watched Demolition Man) or it is really section 187 of the California Penal Code, which denotes what we are doing to OCAU, which is murdering them....

molson3530 said:
Haha we need 187 days. Last time I checked that was a murder death kill...(I just watched Demolition Man) or it is really section 187 of the California Penal Code, which denotes what we are doing to OCAU, which is murdering them....
You are studying too much.
:eek:

187 more days to set a new record for unchanged position or shall we overtake Google and set a new record? Which do you perfer?

I'll take on Google :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How about both?
The OCAU challenge is much closer to the heart, there is rivalry there.

Back