I think i want a dually...

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm bored, so i figured i'd ressurect this from the dead and give an update on what i got and what's goin on

I got 2 Tbred 1700+'s modded for 2.26ghz @1.75 volts (they'll be getting 1.85 and a higher clock) and the Gigabyte Dually board...it's got a mile long model number i can't remember, but does have onboard RAID which i'll prolly use, and as a result skip SATA SAID for now and maybe envision a move to SCSI...A 500w power supply will be used to juice everything up...My two 4" diameter 24" tall evaporative towers are finished. I have the 120GB WD hard drive still in box and today i'll be ordering a set of DD RBX waterblocks and Mag 5 pumps. dual procesor, dual evap towers...sounds good...only 2 things left are memory and a case. I dunno if i forgot anything but i'm pretty tired so that's why...lol

Hope you didn't get a Audigy yet.
Get the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz. Its $50 at newegg, and the best soundcard for the Dualies from what I've heard(and used).

i haven't ordered a sound card yet but i eventually will. I'll prolly invest in an ATI AIW 9800 first before that. i'll go with the onboard till i can scrape up the cash to pick up something. I was gonna go with a creative card simply because i still have my SBLive! platinum 5.1 w/live drive and I've been extremely happy...but if there's something beter i'm always open to new things...

Back