I suck at MP-FPS games.

It wasn't until I found Overwatch that I decided to take a good look into what the pro's were doing to just see if it made a difference.

What I found was two things: Low DPI and sensitivity + large mouse surface. There are actually sites that have the pro's settings so I decided to copy one just to see what would happen...

Once I got used to it, this started to improve my confidence greatly. I was FAR more precise and felt I had a lot more control.

Could you link those sites actually? I'd be kind of interested just for curiosity even though I don't play FPS much any longer.

I'm fucking terrible at being an FPS person, but I've found alternate things to do in FPS games - namely support classes.
I play Heroes and Generals, and while my infantry k/d sits around 0.3 (Only unlocked SMG and rifles, dont have the full MG so I cant be support), my tank is closer to 3-4/1 (I also focus on fighting enemy armor almost exclusively, I dont sit around slaughtering infantry to boost - I only kill inf when doing fire support, theres no other tanks to kill, or they're trying to take me out with AT). Bigger targets to hit when you're shooting at a tank. Accuracy is still important as the hits on thicker parts of armor arent going to penetrate, but its nice to have a big square to generally aim at first before you try to narrow down to pinpoint areas.

If I have to play a foot soldier in any game, I try to play as a support gunner - give me a heavy weapon and let me stay back from the hot zones a bit. Prone and cover an area with suppression fire, lob grenades, rocket an area, etc.

I do pretty well in almost every game where I can be a machine gunner and provide cover rather than storm into the enemy - I'm not inaccurate, but I'm not a twitch player in any way - I can and will lose up close to anyone who can move and shoot at anything more than a walking pace.

I know my limitations, and I'm not personally interested in improving this skill set - games are for fun to me these days, not competition. Theres always someone a lot better than me, so I'll do what I can do as well as I can, and enjoy myself.

Just remember, SOMEONE has to be the bottom of the score. Take pride that it's your spot and nobody elses :p

And it pisses me off. I watch all these videos of people scoring headshot after headshot, yet when I playing I can barely get a bullet off without loading right to a death cam. Doesn't matter the game either. From my TFC days to Titanfall 2 now; I've always been completely garbage. Guaranteed, any FPS game I play I'm last place for kills/score. Every. Time. My current KDR in Titanfall 2 is .2. I'll go hours with only one kill. And I have no idea why. I watch this the death-cam replays and these guys are on point with the crosshairs with every shot. I see a target and I'm wallowing all around trying to land a shot.

And that is my rant of the day. I'm going to the shop to go weld something.

All your answers lie in Rocket League. I'm bad at at FPSs in general, would just stick to support classes and the like, but then I found Rocket League. It takes awhile to "git gud" for sure, but it's fun the whole way through. Excellent (in general) matchmaking means you'll never be placed against players who are significantly better than you. Most games are generally pretty close. And the skill ceiling is ridiculously high. I have nearly 1000 hours in, and it's not boring in the slightest. If anything, it's more fun than before because I can score some awesome goals, setup passing plays, etc.

Can't recommend it enough. Many of my friends hate me because now they're hooked and love it.

It's definitely fast paced, but it's not twitchy like CS and other FPS can be. Plus, $20 regular price, cdkeys has it for cheaper. All the DLC/in-game stuff are cosmetic, nothing gives you a real advantage, but it does support the game and the developers are super active and supportive of the community.

You stand no chance against someone like me who has played for 15 years.

it takes about a week, give or take one, to get good at FPS.

Good players are not gods, you need to lower your sensitivity.. For a shock therapy set it so it takes 60cm on the table to make a 360° turn, and learn to play with that.

(i don't actually care, i'm posting this, because i need to post something apparently, to be able to post freely.. i don't understand, but this is as good a topic as any other..)

I'm 38 and the only game I play is csgo. Things that I would say helped me become better at csgo are:

Monitor. Went from a 21/9 dell monitor to a Asus 144hz monitor. That one change I would say picked me up 2-3 kills a competive match.

Mouse pad. I used to use a razor hard mouse pad. I used that thing for years, but when I changed my mouse i thought I'd try a cloth mouse pad. With my current corsair mouse the cloth mouse pad is better.

Everything else is what people already said.

Keep your fps up. My fps never drops below 200fps.

Lower your sensitivity. With that I would also like to add lower the dpi on your mouse. Just cause it can do 50,000 dpi doesn't meant you want to use 50,000 dpi. I'm not sure what the max is on my mouse, but I use 800dpi.

Know the maps.

Learn the weapons. With that, don't waste time on weapons that aren't useful.

With the little time I get to play these days, I'm still an mg2 in csgo.

Follow your teammates. Rushing in alone is an easy way to get killed in just about any MP FPS. When you get a sense of map control, cover, spawns, etc, then these games will be (relatively) less frustrating.

Yeah, right...teammates. It's so frustrating playing Battlefield and everyone runs off in different directions. One time I remember at the start of a game another guy and I ran toward a Jeep and instead of him waiting until I got in, he jumped in and sped off.

Yeah, right...teammates. It's so frustrating playing Battlefield and everyone runs off in different directions. One time I remember at the start of a game another guy and I ran toward a Jeep and instead of him waiting until I got in, he jumped in and sped off.
lol he had things to do!
yeah Ive gotten worse and worse over the years as I haven't kept up with mp and now I couch game and a controller only makes it worse.. stick with the pack unless your sneaking off to snipe and pretty much what everyone else has said.

There is something that always works for me: change your playstyle. Could be supporting, camping, changing to vehicles, different weapons...
Sometimes, when I was playing some Battlefield, i got my ass kicked a lot, and would get angrier. I noted that, after that, I would try to do the same thing/strategy again - same weapon, same direction, same stance, trying to kill someone - just to get killed again.
Now, I just switch strategies: If it is in BF1, i change my role, my weapon, try to stay stationary/move quickly, flank. The key point is to try something different. If it is in CS:GO, different routes, stick to teammeates or going lone wolf, change from m4 to sniping to shotguns.

If you are still getting killed again, at least you are earning experience and learning different aspects of the game - and that leads you to be a better player.

Any of you "lower your sensitivity" types play a fast game? I mean it helps but it affects movement quite a bit.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the importance of holding the mouse the right way. Starting with your thumb, it should be holding the left side (for right-handed people) of the mouse, hopefully near the Forward (Mouse4) and Back (Mouse5) buttons. Index finger should be on the left mouse button (shoot) close to mousewheel (middle click, usually a grenade), middle finger on right mouse button (aim/alt fire), ring finger resting on the top right edge of the mouse, and pinky holding the right side of the mouse.

We often shift our ring finger to the side of the mouse and leave the pinky hanging or tucked under, but this is less precise and bends the wrist at an angle that causes long-term fatigue. Keep your wrist straight and make big moves from the elbow, forearm as level as possible.
I await everyone telling me I'm insane and doing it wrong and their way is clearly the correct way :D

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the importance of holding the mouse the right way. Starting with your thumb, it should be holding the left side (for right-handed people) of the mouse, hopefully near the Forward (Mouse4) and Back (Mouse5) buttons. Index finger should be on the left mouse button (shoot) close to mousewheel (middle click, usually a grenade), middle finger on right mouse button (aim/alt fire), ring finger resting on the top right edge of the mouse, and pinky holding the right side of the mouse.

We often shift our ring finger to the side of the mouse and leave the pinky hanging or tucked under, but this is less precise and bends the wrist at an angle that causes long-term fatigue. Keep your wrist straight and make big moves from the elbow, forearm as level as possible.
I await everyone telling me I'm insane and doing it wrong and their way is clearly the correct way :D

I for one leave the right hand pinky hanging on the side of the mouse to support moving it to the left. The thumb helps with moving to the right. Therefore, I hold the mouse down and also at the sides not to rely on wrist moves alone.

My peak was Q3A. I can still keep up ok, and typically end up somewhere in the middle of the score-board on the rare occasions that I play this sort of game now. I actually can't wait for Quake Champions. I think it will refresh me with this stuff. A lot of people say that age is a big factor. I think it might be a small factor, and less of a factor than me just not having time to stay practiced, keep up with changing players and tactics, etc. I still have very good reflexes/reaction times. Obviously they'd be better if I spent all my waking hours playing instead of working, playing with my kids, spending time with my wife, working on my other projects and hobbies, etc. I'm actually pretty pleased with how well I still play for barely being able to play. I think it does help though that there was in fact a time when I spent every waking hour playing. It gave me a good base, that never really goes away completely. As far as improving though, it really just takes time and practice. When I wasn't playing Q3A with other people, I'd crank the bots up, and do what I called "Quake Calisthenics" :D I'd just repeatedly jump off platforms while spinning and hitting something I had chosen as a target. Run backwards through maps to specific locations/teleporters/etc. practice point-blank rail shots running around corners, rocket splash damage chains, etc. etc. It was fun, but some might see it as tedious. It was a lot of fun though when I'd get back to playing with people after a good session or two of that type of stuff.

Reactions: dgz
like this
I'm 38 and the only game I play is csgo. Things that I would say helped me become better at csgo are:

Monitor. Went from a 21/9 dell monitor to a Asus 144hz monitor. That one change I would say picked me up 2-3 kills a competive match.

Mouse pad. I used to use a razor hard mouse pad. I used that thing for years, but when I changed my mouse i thought I'd try a cloth mouse pad. With my current corsair mouse the cloth mouse pad is better.

Everything else is what people already said.

Keep your fps up. My fps never drops below 200fps.

Lower your sensitivity. With that I would also like to add lower the dpi on your mouse. Just cause it can do 50,000 dpi doesn't meant you want to use 50,000 dpi. I'm not sure what the max is on my mouse, but I use 800dpi.

Know the maps.

Learn the weapons. With that, don't waste time on weapons that aren't useful.

With the little time I get to play these days, I'm still an mg2 in csgo.
Also a custom crosshair helps a ton too in CS. I like the use the static ones with a bright neon color, helps me from losing the crosshair in a firefight.

Thats actually the exact way i hold my mouse.

So how low do you guys actually set your sensitivity? For instance, how far do you have to move the mouse for a 360 degree turn?
I always thought it was a good idea to have the mouse at a high enough sensitivity to be able to pull a 180 at the flick of a wrist.
I think a low sensitivity is good for sniping but not necessarily for close encounters where you need to be able to twitch shoot.

So how low do you guys actually set your sensitivity? For instance, how far do you have to move the mouse for a 360 degree turn?
I always thought it was a good idea to have the mouse at a high enough sensitivity to be able to pull a 180 at the flick of a wrist.
I think a low sensitivity is good for sniping but not necessarily for close encounters where you need to be able to twitch shoot.

Id have to sit and measure but offhand a complete turn should move your mouse between 1 and 2ft.a wrist flick is only about 4inch. Most competitive players I've met run as low as possible between 600-800 DPI/CPI.

When you're playing an FPS you're never doing a 360 at a stand still you'dbe strafing and moving as a whole. Zoom sensitivity is somewhat individual preference, but you only want to accurately hit everything in your immediate field of view. For instance if someone is in your periphery vision you'd unzoom and then turn to put them in your center field of view, then zoom again(though personally Id be getting the fuck out of there if they see me and I'm zoomed away from them.)

I thought about it a little more. To be more specific - how I was trained was that my mouse pad is about the same size and shape as my screen space. That way whatever point on my screen I want to hit, thats exactly where I move the center of my mouse.

I actually use a Magic the gathering playmat as my mousepad and my monitor is a 27" 1440p.

Last edited:
I think your measurements are pretty well on the general mark, but I personally couldn't use a mouse mat. I like the sensitivity low like that but I also like a lot of room to really whip the mouse around if I need to. I don't know how "pro" I consider my technique though. That's just what feels right to me. That's another point. You'll kind of know when your setup is right when you stop fighting against it, and it becomes transparent.

"When the time comes, I don't hit. It hits all by itself." -Bruce Lee

(May be a silly parallel but kind of true. You'll play better when you're not thinking of the mechanics and that happens when it feels right TO YOU. So play around with it while you're not playing with other people, until it's natural, then join a match.)

Can't do much with a sniper either but I still hold my own with some good ol spray and pray guns.
Got a 1 K/D in BF1 now and climbing. I think key to good MP FPS gaming stats is that you have to learn how to flank and always cap some flags or crap to score higher.

If you try going toe to toe with bastards with 20-30 pings then you are going to have a bad time. Usually my pings are 130-230 so trying to get a kill going toe to toe is an exercise in failure.

I thought about it a little more. To be more specific - how I was trained was that my mouse pad is about the same size and shape as my screen space. That way whatever point on my screen I want to hit, thats exactly where I move the center of my mouse.

This seems bizzare to me. So to cover the edge to edge distance of your monitor (lets assume 90 degree fov) you have to move your entire arm 2 feet? That's a huge distance. What happens when somebody is shooting you from behind and you need to pull a quick 180? That would be 4 feet of mouse movement.

This seems bizzare to me. So to cover the edge to edge distance of your monitor (lets assume 90 degree fov) you have to move your entire arm 2 feet? That's a huge distance. What happens when somebody is shooting you from behind and you need to pull a quick 180? That would be 4 feet of mouse movement.

I don't go quite that extreme, but fairly similar. If I need to whip around 180, that either requires a long stroke, or a couple of quick ones depending on the situation. That's why I personally won't use a mouse mat. I need the surface area on my desk to do things like this. (not 4 feet mind you, but a decent push anyway likely closer to 12-18" in my case) I also balance it with some strafing movement a lot of times, so I can kind of see what's around me while I'm doing it. It's kind of hard to explain. I know what I'm doing while I'm doing it, because it feels natural, but when I try and break it out into discrete operations, it sounds kind of weird. I also kind of skip the mouse sometimes, like a quick little slide, but the mouse leaves the table, resets, and then a longer sweeping motion after. I just had to triple think it, because I'm sitting here doing some of these things as I type this, and they seem odd unless I'm playing. (but when I'm playing, I'm not thinking about it) :D It's kind of like painting I suppose. You're looking at what's happening, and then your hand adjusts in little flourishes that you're not really conscious of most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you guys are constantly moving your entire arm when playing, using your elbow as a pivot?
I'll have to see what I do at home (hard to think about it when not playing as you mentioned), but I think my arm stays mostly planted and I just aim with my wrist.
Kind of like how I use Windows. I don't use my whole arm to move the cursor around, but rather just my wrist.

So you guys are constantly moving your entire arm when playing, using your elbow as a pivot?
I'll have to see what I do at home (hard to think about it when not playing as you mentioned), but I think my arm stays mostly planted and I just aim with my wrist.
Kind of like how I use Windows. I don't use my whole arm to move the cursor around, but rather just my wrist.

Fraid so except Im never resting my arm on the desk at all, theres also a medical aspect. If you only use your wrist to pivot and you game heavily you can develop some tendons problems from it.

Heres my Mousepad from PAX, notice how its about the size of a 24" monitor. Thats the goal for most competitive players

2m7vss2.jpg

Ah, yes, that is a very large mat. :D I could probably play ok on that. However, I do like the feel of the desktop typically. I also pivot my arm. I don't rest on my elbow, but do lightly rest on the underside of my forearm. Learned the hard way that extended periods on the elbow aren't great. I was making music one night for about 6 hours, and never really moved much. It squished a nerve in my elbow and made the right side of my hand go numb for about 3 weeks. Had to get a little steroid Z-pack thing from the doctor to make it go away completely. :D

Ok now that I'm home I realize that I have a really high sensitivity compared to you guys, and I do aim solely with my wrist and fingers (using a fingertip grip). It only takes me about 2" of mouse movement to turn 180 degrees. That's what I grew up on though, and that's what I'm good at. No sense changing now. I used to be an avid UT99 instagib player. Often I would play on servers with a 155% speed mutator so it was ultra fast and twitchy. Good luck playing something like that with a low mouse sensitivity.

Bottom line, I don't think a pro is a pro because of low mouse sensitivity. I think a pro is pro because they do nothing but play games all day.

I like my sensitivity set so that I can turn 180 degrees either way (giving me a full 360) without having to move my elbow. That way I can snap around to anything I hear around me (surround sound/headphones) but still retain fingertip precision for sniping or careful shots. Having a mouse with adjustable DPI helps, especially playing some older games or XBLA/PSN ports that lack good sensitivity settings.

this guy uses a generic mouse and knows nothing about sensitivity and technical things, BC2 is the first shooter game he ever plays.

Ok now that I'm home I realize that I have a really high sensitivity compared to you guys, and I do aim solely with my wrist and fingers (using a fingertip grip). It only takes me about 2" of mouse movement to turn 180 degrees. That's what I grew up on though, and that's what I'm good at. No sense changing now. I used to be an avid UT99 instagib player. Often I would play on servers with a 155% speed mutator so it was ultra fast and twitchy. Good luck playing something like that with a low mouse sensitivity.

Bottom line, I don't think a pro is a pro because of low mouse sensitivity. I think a pro is pro because they do nothing but play games all day.

There's nothing wrong with that, it's how I used to play when I first started playing FPS's. For me personally as my fine precision has started to go as I get older it became much more efficient for me to play with a larger playmat more emblematic of my screen resolution rather than rely on my finger and wrist dexterity. When I met current best friend I'd been playing CS:Source for a couple years. He'd been a original CS & FPS player player in competitive cash tournaments for a few years around the time Fatal1ty was a big deal and he was the one that switched me to Low CPI big space style play thats more or less standard for competitive players.

However like holding your mouse a certain way everybody is different and if you're more competent with high CPI low space I'm not gonna tell you you're wrong. Pros are pro's because they live in a team house together and spend 8 hours a day running strats, memorizing maps. Literally my team for this season wants me to spend tomorrow evening learning all the nade toss points/angles for cp rotation maps. it's miserable.

Last edited:
High fps, high hz, low ping and practice, practice, practice... your mouse sensitivity doesn't really matter if you're used to it. I ran a high sensitivity, but I KNEW my gear and had tens of thousands of hours on it.

I haven't had the time to play as much as I used to. I'm slow now. I'm sure if I threw 30+hours a week at it again I'd get good again, but who has the time? And every year past 24 slows you down, just a bit.

That first data center job of mine was nice. All the bandwidth, low workload...

High fps, high hz, low ping and practice, practice, practice... your mouse sensitivity doesn't really matter if you're used to it. I ran a high sensitivity, but I KNEW my gear and had tens of thousands of hours on it.

I haven't had the time to play as much as I used to. I'm slow now. I'm sure if I threw 30+hours a week at it again I'd get good again, but who has the time? And every year past 24 slows you down, just a bit.

That first data center job of mine was nice. All the bandwidth, low workload...
I think mouse sens does play a part in it somewhat. When i first started playing CS years ago i used a high sens because i didnt like having to move my mouse so much to aim. But then after seeing that all the pros use low sensitivity i tried it out and realized how much easier it is to aim and keep my spray control in check. Also scoped aiming with the awp was so much easier.

Pros are pro's because they live in a team house together and spend 8 hours a day running strats, memorizing maps.

I've never been on a real team/clan/group/whatever, but that's when I was at my best. Lived in a nice house with my brother, and two friends. We had an 8 PC (give or take a couple on any given day) LAN room full of top end hardware a big TV for background cartoons and MAME breaks, we all worked from home, and basically played Q3A and UT all day. :D Plus there was a fully stocked top-shelf wet bar in the next room, and a fully stocked dojo in the next. Quake-Drink-Fight-Quake-Drink-Fight-WorkALittle-BBQ-Quake-Drink-Fight. That was a pretty fun living situation I have to say.

Reactions: dgz
like this
I used to be really good when COD4 was out, but I dont even play any FPS anymore. Like anything they require lots of practice to stay competitive, and I tend to play more strategy/RPG video games and D&D/Tabletop these days.

You have to create consistency that is the key to performing well at old age. I am old too, but I am not bad at games and I can teach most people to get much better. I want to point out young people or people who play a tone can do ALMOST anything and still be good. Seriously I see young kids running high sensitivity and mouse accel on and they are just flicking those head shots but that ain't happening easily at 40 years old, and pull that same kid into another game and they fall apart.

I can tell right off the bat the OP doesn't have the type of personality to improve on his own he definitely needed this thread and needs patience. You can read the emotion right in it. Scroll down and he is saying things like tried that , tried this didn't help. ANY change you make takes 2+ weeks to really take effect.

Learn to aim, it is a UNIVERSAL skill that transfers to almost any FPS game. Get your settings consistent across all games for your mouse. This is how you are able to transfer your skills. People who snap to the head are not thinking they are not aiming, they are reacting in programmed muscle memory. And you can ONLY do that if you have consistency. If every game you go into has different mouse settings you are screwed. This is ESPECAILLY true now days when most games are slow and the first head shot wins most encounters. And there are millions of gamers, thousands in each game who have this muscle memory set and flying so you are competing with these people. They have logged hundreds, maybe thousands of hours in the game.

Tons of people are giving great advice here but for an old guy consistency is key.
My mouse is set up with a specific dpi, and the sensitivity button will cut it in half when I turn it down 1 notch.
Every game I go into I check the setting carefully, make sure mouse accel is off. Then I boot up a game go into the map, put my crosshair on a wall in a distinct spot I can recognize, a very exact spot, like a corner or a place where bricks meet. Then I usually can press esc to get to menus. This freezes the player in place. Then I move the mouse to a starting position marked on a piece of paper or scratched into my mouse pad. Then I slowly spin 360 degrees. Then I push the sensitivity up or down attempting to make it so it takes 12.5cm to spin 360 degrees. This is what I use for fast paced fps games and I drop down to half by way of the mouse when needed such as sniping, if I am playing something slow like CSGO I drop down one sensitivity level effectively halving the sensitivity.

Then I try to play some mode, like DM or something where I can just do a lot of shooting and killing, not worry about the tactics. This is how I get my reaction time up and hone my aim in. Then I can actually go play the game. Once you get this consistency in place you can start working on my advanced skills and settings.

Last edited:

I 3 finger the mouse, index on left button, middle finger on wheel, ring finger on right button. This makes it so I can control the mouse wheel which I typically bind to important functions especially those in which scrolling can exploit game mechanics without any loss of ability to control the 2 buttons. It has that distinct advantage. I am not saying anything is right or wrong but once again I will go to efficiency. To me wasting 2 fingers on a typically empty side of a mouse just doesn't gain anything.

Almost everyone plays fps's on PC with too high mouse sensitivity. Good players will tell you, depending on the game, that when looking down sights you should have to move your mouse 6-9 inches to do a 180. Again that's when looking down the sights. This is especially important for games that require good headshots, like Planetside 2. All these guys with a flick of the wrist to do a 360 don't know how to aim, and generally play dumbed down shooters like cod.

All these guys with a flick of the wrist to do a 360 don't know how to aim, and generally play dumbed down shooters like cod.

This is such BS. Back when I was young I was almost always on top of the scoreboard in UT instagib, and that's with "flick of the wrist 360" sensitivity. Precise aim and lightning quick reaction time is the name of the game when playing instagib. If you need to make multiple sweeps of the mouse to pull a 360 I'm sorry, but I'm going to be quicker on the draw.

The human brain is amazing at adapting to things. Sensitivity too high? You will learn to compensate by moving the mouse slower.

I used to be pretty good in the Quake 1-3, Unreal Tournament, and early Counter-Strike days. At the very least I'd be in the upper 1/3 of most matches. Thing is, I just got sick of the genre. The graphics got better, but the mechanics didn't advance at all. In many cases, they actually regressed. I got bored of the concept.
These days I'm no good at all, and I usually just use a pad for the sake of convenience. I actually don't mind SP shooter'ish games, but the MP element just holds nothing for me anymore. It's 75% just pointing faster and 25% experience with maps. Neither of which excite me anymore.

I wanted to like Overwatch since it has some fighting game elements. But I just don't like coordinating with other people either.

Every few years something will drag my ass back online only to discover that I'm no good anymore...and I don't enjoy the genre enough to change that. That's when I just go back to single player games and fighting games.

This is such BS. Back when I was young I was almost always on top of the scoreboard in UT instagib, and that's with "flick of the wrist 360" sensitivity. Precise aim and lightning quick reaction time is the name of the game when playing instagib. If you need to make multiple sweeps of the mouse to pull a 360 I'm sorry, but I'm going to be quicker on the draw.

The human brain is amazing at adapting to things. Sensitivity too high? You will learn to compensate by moving the mouse slower.

UT had no aim down sights and correct me if I'm wrong but "instagib" is a one shot kill no matter where it hits. Really quite different from most modern shooters, at least the ones I'm interested in. My sensitivity from the hip is way different vs aim down sights. The fps's I play require precision aiming from 10-50+ meters, got to get those headshots!

Again which is why I said people with high sensitivity generally don't know how to aim, and play dumbed down shooters.

Last edited:
UT had no aim down sights and correct me if I'm wrong but "instagib" is a one shot kill no matter where it hits. Really quite different from most modern shooters, at least the ones I'm interested in. My sensitivity from the hip is way different vs aim down sights. The fps's I play require precision aiming from 10-50+ meters, got to get those headshots!
Correct on both counts. UT has always been my favorite. Recently transferred a bunch of self-made maps from my Win98 rig to the Dell gaming rig in my sig. Sure brings back some memories.

Back