I sent my 360 in for repair...It was received yesterday..now I have no registered

Headbust

[H]ard|Gawd
device according to the repair status?

Yesterday they received it according to the status of the repair and it showed my device along with serial number, today it shows i have not registered hardware??

any ideas?

device according to the repair status?

Yesterday they received it according to the status of the repair and it showed my device along with serial number, today it shows i have not registered hardware??

any ideas?

Sometimes the site gets hosed, if you hit refresh a few times it should show up. Otherwise you can call the 1-800 number from the phone number you registered with your xbox and they will give you an auto update.

Mine was showing as 'not received' for a few weeks, so I called the number and before even talking to someone the automatic system told me a replacement had been shipped.

that happened to me as well. I was nervous but I knew it was delivered and signed for with UPS.

What happened with mine is that they canceled the registration on the old one because they issued me a new unit with a new serial number instead of repairing the old unit. I received it two days later.

Currently I have two listed on the website even though I only own one box. They shipped me a different unit and didn't remove the old one from my list.

Why not just give them a call rather than all this speculation and fear of the unknown. Have them confirm that its there. Microsoft isnt the only company that has issues jiving their website with actual process.

Currently I have two listed on the website even though I only own one box. They shipped me a different unit and didn't remove the old one from my list.

try getting a second 360 :D

Back