I see snow up in the hills...

Bodega

Gawd
and you know what that means-

b0rging season!

Its been in the 30s-40s here at night and its time to turn on the heat/folding in the house full speed, also time to pay a visit to those friends with computers that i salivate over...

Where do you live?

We don't have any visible snow on the 9,000+ elevation mountains here in Idahoo. Although it is dang cold. I actually had to close the windows. The boxen were not adequately heating the house.

Where do you live?

We don't have any visible snow on the 9,000+ elevation mountains here in Idahoo. Although it is dang cold. I actually had to close the windows. The boxen were not adequately heating the house.

ULTRA FAIL for closing the windows...

Ever hear about clothes? I don't know if you people use any up there but wear em damn it.

I live just above Boulder, CO. the front range got a bit of a dusting last night even down into the foothills a bit. a friend of mine who lives at about 9200 said it felt like winter; i plan on paying her a visit to help heat up the house- and i'm talking about borging.. ;)

I live just above Boulder, CO. the front range got a bit of a dusting last night even down into the foothills a bit. a friend of mine who lives at about 9200 said it felt like winter; i plan on paying her a visit to help heat up the house- and i'm talking about borging.. ;)

You call it borging, I call it sweeeet mountain luvin'! :D

natural cooling for the farm beats 10 months of AC bills, plus all this beautifull scenery, you know snow bunnies love hot tubs :D:D

it's not really cold til about 15 below, then you can tell it when you are trying to work,;)

^ yeah i plan on moving up to summit county next summer, then i may get a real p[H]arm online :cool:

Back