i read the sticky, but i want to change my user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsnits

[H]ard|Gawd
I know user names cant be changed, but i am requesting a name change.

I was 16 when i chose my user name, and its not really appealing to me 6 years later, obvious reasons.

so anyone in charge, admins, mods, im just requesting a user name change.

if the answer is no, that's completely fine, just thought i should ask.

Yea, i asked too, and look at my status now :p, (noobie). It can only be changed if its politically innacurate or a curse word or sometin. Unless you got the hookups from the admins, its not going to change any time soon.

Slip some cash {paypal} to a mod, keep it on the down-low.....j/p

If it was that easy to change it would be a horror show here.Think someone doing bad stuff then asking for a name change, and doing it over and over.

Your name isn't all that bad, as too me it is just different that is all. Heck look at mine, that is what i used since i first started gaming and now i'm old as dirt, so i just use it still it.

Good Day

It really is that easy to change names, however then mods have to remember names of what people change into, then they would have everyone asking for it.

From there standpoint its better to not.

We figured out long ago that given the chance to change your username, most would jump at the chance. From our standpoint, that would be a nightmare and not to mention the time involved. We made it a rule with few exceptions that we would entertain no name changes unless it was to the benefit to the forums. We still abide by that rule 9 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back