I Pre-Bought Neo Geo X Gold and a Wii-U

Marcdaddy

2[H]4U
Im a Avid collector of video game systems and couldnt pass these up even if im not going to play them. I was surprised that the Neo ( 199.99 ) was available for pre-sale on Gamestops website, i couldnt find it anywhere else. Here is most of my collection, The Atari and intellivision are going on shelfs underneath the others. Still need to buy a FM Towns Marty and Bandai Pippen as well as a Basic Turbo Graffix.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is that an Odyssey 2 sitting on the far left, had one of those back when they were new.

Still don't remember why I picked that over an atari 2600. Maybe the same reason I picked beta over vhs back in the day. ;)

Yep that's a Oddessy 2! Some of my Favorites are The Amiga cd32 and the Neo geo Cd

Is that an Odyssey 2 sitting on the far left, had one of those back when they were new.

Still don't remember why I picked that over an atari 2600. Maybe the same reason I picked beta over vhs back in the day. ;)

I also pre-bought the Neo Geo Gold X :)

Neo Geo games are some of my fondest memories in gaming as a kid. I remember going to Putt-Putt golf and just spending like $20 in quarters into Street Fighter 2 and tons of Neo Geo games.

Even now I still find time to play them once in a while but with the new new Gold X , I'll find more time :)

I've seen this setup before.........

Have you posted here before? I remember the PC-FX in the setup, stuck out in my mind because of it.

I had a picture up a long time ago that didn't include my handhelds, it was on the front page of HardOcp :)

That is one awesome setup. I would imagine you have some type of massive hub all the consoles connect to before the TV.

Im a Avid collector of video game systems and couldnt pass these up even if im not going to play them. I was surprised that the Neo ( 199.99 ) was available for pre-sale on Gamestops website, i couldnt find it anywhere else. Here is most of my collection, The Atari and intellivision are going on shelfs underneath the others. Still need to buy a FM Towns Marty and Bandai Pippen as well as a Basic Turbo Graffix.

I saw the YouTube video tour you did really impressive collection. You still have that HDMI nes there?

nice setup. keep those till youre like 50 sell em and buy a fucking yacht :D

i heard about a rare ass game about Moses crossing the red sea sold for 10 grand

I need recommendations on pure, flatout Dreamcast exclusives (No PC versions, no arcade versions) any region is fine. My pride and joy is owning a copy of Segagaga, but are there any others?

So a $200 console just to play retro games?

So a $200 console just to play retro games?

People spend more than that to play ports and sequels. He's got consoles in that collection worth way more than 200 iirc he has quite the turbo graphics collection too

Adding more this week and will update, Jaguar and Jag CD are out, Bandai Pippin and FM Towns Marty are Inbound courtesy of EBAY :) I gotta get to Ikea and get 2 more shelevs. I still need to figure out how im going to display my Atari and Intellivision collection, Maybe the wall next to this one. Until then here are some links of my igital Pinball Machine running Hyperpin as the Front end and also IRONMAN on Future Pinball.

SUPER MARIO BROS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXWbNRny_Rw

IRONMAN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLsldtBpBJI

I have over 100 tables on here and jamming in more.

Why not save up and get a real NEO-GEO for your collection. The X hardly adds much.

Or more importantly, spend 3 or 400 and improve your video chain, i bet NES and SNES look awful on that fancy new flatscreen.

I see your console collection and and mildly impressed. But there is one burning question that I must have the answer to...

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT WALL-E?!

That is the Ultimate Wall E that I bought at the Disney Store over 3 years ago, he is completely remote control. He also has a iPod/iPhone dock on the back and he plays music from it out of his speakers . You can control his head and arms :) I paid around $249 and now I've seen them go for $500 to $750!!!

Maybe it's just me, but that looks like a lot of clutter. You should try and clean it nup a bit more. At least remove some of the cables.

Maybe it's just me, but that looks like a lot of clutter. You should try and clean it nup a bit more. At least remove some of the cables.

He had it all super neat if you saw his videos and he explains some of why it is messy now somewhat.

I am working on collecting any console i can find, That and i started on my Home PC collection. Ti-99, several different Ataris and all the Commodore stuff, its going to take a long time. FM Towns Marty will be here tomorrow, need a Atmark Pippin, Pioneer Laseractive player and games would be nice.

I am working on collecting any console i can find, That and i started on my Home PC collection. Ti-99, several different Ataris and all the Commodore stuff, its going to take a long time. FM Towns Marty will be here tomorrow, need a Atmark Pippin, Pioneer Laseractive player and games would be nice.

Did you make the videos on YouTube under the name 16bitghost just making sure I am remembering it correctly

Back